1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Komoyochan!

Jun 25, 2008

1. komoyochan bought a wig and a cup from me. She paid promptly, the communication was excellent, and she was very patient even though the shipping ended up taking longer than either of us anticipated (almost 3 weeks in transit!). I'd definitely work with her again.

2. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!
      [web-site order]

3. I sold a doll to Komoyochan, it was a really smooth transaction, she was a reliable buyer and a really nice person. It was a pleasure to do business with you, thank you very much!! :)

4. Komoyochan sold me a DoC Wi with some clothes.
      What a GREAT seller! Great communication and willing to provide any extra pictures upon request. AND when USPS decided not to update tracking and I feared for the doll Komoyochan was more than willing to help out in any way she could.
      Komoyochan even let me do layaway! *sigh* I couldn't be more pleased with this seller.

Thank you SO much for letting me bring Cain home! I can't express my happiness enough!!
      =^.^=

5. Bought a Lumedoll Ain. Had great communication! Was friendly and helpful. :)
      Packed well, and arrived safely from such a long distance.
      Thank you for my new boy! :dance

6. komoyochan bought a custom head from me in an auction :) She was very sweet to deal with and completed her transaction as promised. Thanks!

7. Komoyochan is one of the best people I have ever done business with. She is friendly, consistent, pays right away and very honest. I highly recommend Komoyochan as both a seller and a buyer. I would do business with her anytime. Thanks Komoyochan! ~Gus

8. Komoyochan purchased a head from me, she had wonderful communication, paid promptly and was dream to deal with. I'd love to do business with her again! Thank you!

9. komoyochan bought a boy body from me! The transaction went very smoothly on her part and communication was great. She was very patient with me when I got sick and shipment was delayed. I recommend her as a buyer and would definitely deal with again! Thank you! :D

10. I sold some bunny hats to Komoyochan and she was simply wonderful to sell to! She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. ^__^

11. I bought a Fdoll Tobias head from Komoyochan. He arrived as described, very well packaged, and communication was very good. A great seller, and a perfect transaction. Thank you very much. :love

12. komoyochan commissioned clothing from me for her boy. She was very prompt with payment and a pleasure to work with.

13. I have had a wonderful experience with KomoyoChan. She paid super fast, was very consistent and professional. She let me know when the body arrived right away. I sold a doll on layaway and would not hesitated to do it again. I think KomoyoChan is a great buyer and I highly recommend her.

:sumomo:

~Gus

14. I traded with KomoyoChan for her Sleeping Shushu head. Komoyochan was so rockin' to do a trade with, her communication was great & she is really,, really nice too! I totally recommend her here in the marketplace!!! Thanks again, Shushu is even moooore breathtaking in person!!! XD

15. <b>komoyachan</b> got face-up fro me and paid swiftly and early. She made the transaction easy :3

16. I bought a NS Delf Yder head from Komoyochan. It was the BEST purchase I have ever made. Not only did she hold the head for me for 3 weeks while waiting for a bank transfer but she sent him along with some extra goodies as well. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat and words can not expressed how happy and thankful I am.

Thank you so much Komoyochan and I wish you the best of luck in everything. ^_^

~Aiko

17. I had a very great and successful head-trade with Komoyochan, and she was nothing but lovely. Thanks again! <3

18. Bought a Streetwars Fern from this seller. They let me do a short layaway with them and shipped out superfast and kept me up to date on things.

19. I sold a KDF Cherry SS to Komoyochan. She was really friendly throughout and paid promptly. Communication was great and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you!