1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Komoyochan!

Jun 25, 2008

1. komoyochan bought a wig and a cup from me. She paid promptly, the communication was excellent, and she was very patient even though the shipping ended up taking longer than either of us anticipated (almost 3 weeks in transit!). I'd definitely work with her again.
    2. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!
      [web-site order]
    3. I sold a doll to Komoyochan, it was a really smooth transaction, she was a reliable buyer and a really nice person. It was a pleasure to do business with you, thank you very much!! :)
    4. Komoyochan sold me a DoC Wi with some clothes.
      What a GREAT seller! Great communication and willing to provide any extra pictures upon request. AND when USPS decided not to update tracking and I feared for the doll Komoyochan was more than willing to help out in any way she could.
      Komoyochan even let me do layaway! *sigh* I couldn't be more pleased with this seller.

Thank you SO much for letting me bring Cain home! I can't express my happiness enough!!
    5. Bought a Lumedoll Ain. Had great communication! Was friendly and helpful. :)
      Packed well, and arrived safely from such a long distance.
      Thank you for my new boy! :dance
    6. komoyochan bought a custom head from me in an auction :) She was very sweet to deal with and completed her transaction as promised. Thanks!
    7. Komoyochan is one of the best people I have ever done business with. She is friendly, consistent, pays right away and very honest. I highly recommend Komoyochan as both a seller and a buyer. I would do business with her anytime. Thanks Komoyochan! ~Gus
    8. Komoyochan purchased a head from me, she had wonderful communication, paid promptly and was dream to deal with. I'd love to do business with her again! Thank you!
    9. komoyochan bought a boy body from me! The transaction went very smoothly on her part and communication was great. She was very patient with me when I got sick and shipment was delayed. I recommend her as a buyer and would definitely deal with again! Thank you! :D
    10. I sold some bunny hats to Komoyochan and she was simply wonderful to sell to! She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. ^__^
    11. I bought a Fdoll Tobias head from Komoyochan. He arrived as described, very well packaged, and communication was very good. A great seller, and a perfect transaction. Thank you very much. :love
    12. komoyochan commissioned clothing from me for her boy. She was very prompt with payment and a pleasure to work with.
    13. I have had a wonderful experience with KomoyoChan. She paid super fast, was very consistent and professional. She let me know when the body arrived right away. I sold a doll on layaway and would not hesitated to do it again. I think KomoyoChan is a great buyer and I highly recommend her.

14. I traded with KomoyoChan for her Sleeping Shushu head. Komoyochan was so rockin' to do a trade with, her communication was great & she is really,, really nice too! I totally recommend her here in the marketplace!!! Thanks again, Shushu is even moooore breathtaking in person!!! XD
    15. <b>komoyachan</b> got face-up fro me and paid swiftly and early. She made the transaction easy :3
    16. I bought a NS Delf Yder head from Komoyochan. It was the BEST purchase I have ever made. Not only did she hold the head for me for 3 weeks while waiting for a bank transfer but she sent him along with some extra goodies as well. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat and words can not expressed how happy and thankful I am.

Thank you so much Komoyochan and I wish you the best of luck in everything. ^_^

17. I had a very great and successful head-trade with Komoyochan, and she was nothing but lovely. Thanks again! <3
    18. Bought a Streetwars Fern from this seller. They let me do a short layaway with them and shipped out superfast and kept me up to date on things.
    19. I sold a KDF Cherry SS to Komoyochan. She was really friendly throughout and paid promptly. Communication was great and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you!