1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Lazuli

Oct 9, 2006

1. Hi!

Lazuli is a new member to DOA and I just sold her, her first doll! We had a wonderful transaction! So I'm starting her a feedback thread!:)

~Alyson

2. I just sold a El to Lazuli. She is a very nice person and I am happy we did business together ^^

3. I traded wigs with lazuli, the shipping was fast and the wig was wonderful, thanks!

4. ^^ Lazuli was great to buy from (I purchased an SD wig and top)! Shipping was fast, prices were reasonable, and she was really friendly throughout :3

5. I traded wigs with Lazuli-- she was very nice and quick shipping! She had good communication and was an excellent seller/trader.

6. I traded a dress for some military pants and they're so lovely!! They even came with a cute surprise XD

Thanks so much!! A really lovely DoA member, and I would definitely deal with her again <3

7. I trade a MSD clothing set from Lazuli for gumdrop eyes. The set arrived today and it is really wonderfull!! Beautiful craft and fast at home. Thanks Lazuli!! :D

8. I just bought a wig from Lazuli and the whole transaction was awesome. She got it out to me right away and it arrived quickly. I would definately buy from her again if I ever have the choice. ^_^

9. I traded some boots to Lazuli in exchange for a jacket and cap. The trade went very smoothly. Thank you!!

10. lazuli bought a wig from me and was very pleasant to work with :) Thanks!

11. Lazuli is great to deal with, really nice and communicative!

12. really nice contact and fast shipment :D

13. I traded with Lazuli and got two beautiful pairs of thighs, really well sewn and neat. Shipment was fast and trade negotiations were nice and fun!

14. i have bought a wig from Lazuli, everything went fine, the wig arrived quick too. thanx so much!!! :D

15. I traded with Lazuli. Everything went wonderfully and she was a joy to deal with. My package arrived quickly and everything was in great condition. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

Thanks so much!

16. I sold a dreaming Lishe head to Lazuli!
      It is a perfect transaction! highly recommended buyer ^^

Thanks a lot and Enjoy with your new boy ;)

17. I commissioned her to do a Jumper set for my boy, it was perfect and great communication! :D:D

18. Great buyer ^_^

Sabriell

19. Great communication. Highly recommended

20. She bought a pair of eyes from me, paid quickly and was nice to deal with~ Great buyer! Thanks!