1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for me- ranmanekineko

Jun 8, 2006

1. I've bought from ranmanekineko before, and now the second purchase was just as smooth and fast as the first! I bought two tiny supersoft plushies and a red bookbag, and they were all packed nicely and arrived very quickly!
      I'd definitely buy more from you, hon :)

2. Again - another great transaction with this girl - great communication, fast payment and in addition - she is such a nice person to talk with :)
      I highly recommend her to other buyers/ selleres :)

3. Ranmanekineko was wonderful to work with! Lightening fast shipment, and cute little gift! Thank you!

4. I purchased a backpack, purse, and basket from Ranmanekineko and everything arrived in perfect shape. :) Everything was even tied up into a little gift and came with stickers, how sweet!
      Would love to do business again, A+ :aheartbea

5. Great seller, lovely wig which kindly included stickers and a bookmark! Thank you! :)

6. I sold Ranmanekineko a doll. She paid quickly, communicated well through the entire transaction and let me know once the doll arrived. Excellent transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

7. I bought eyes from ranmanekineko and they were shipped extremely fast, in excellent condition as well as stickers, a bookmark and a cute hello kity valentine! Great seller!!!! :)

8. I sold Ranmanekineko several things and I recommend her to anyone! Payment was very prompt and she was kind enough to let me know when the items had arrived safely.

Ranmanekineko was a pleasure to deal with!

9. We've had a number of transactions already, and she's been a great buyer! ^o^ Replies to emails quickly when required, and is quick with payment. ^_^

Latest transaction: Preordered wigs in Feb-April 2007.

It's been great! Thanks always!! ^o^

10. Ranmanekineko bought from me some MSD and SD clothes. She payed immediately and what is more she was very patient and understanding when suddenly an unexpected shipping problem occured. Fortunately this problem has already been solved and all the items arrived safely to her :)
      Ranmanekineko , You're a great person ! And I'm glad to deal with You !!! :)

EDIT : Again, I had one more great transaction with this girl :)

11. Thank you for a great transaction!!

The items all arrived safely and they are great!!

Thanks again

RRF

12. I bought a DZ Nina from ranmanekineko. She is so perfect, and was packed very, very well. I even got a little hamburger in the box! Thanks so much, I'm going to enjoy my new girl!

13. Again , great transaction with this girl !
      She payed so quickly , and also she is very nice person :)
      Again I recommend her to other DoA sellers or buyers :)

14. Highly recommended and nice seller!!!!! +++++
      I bought 3 bags from her and they arrived fast and even with goodies ^^
      Thank you very much, my girls love their new bags :)

15. This was a really good fun transaction. Was so much fun to open the little bags of goodies.

Thanks.

16. I just bought a pair of eyes from ranmanekineko and she was really easy to work with. She responded promptly and they came quickly. Would work with again!

17. Hi got a nice dress for my SD, came well wrapped and fast, and the pricing was so fair and reasonable. I feel fortunate to have gotten this and am happy with the entire selling/buying experience with this person.

18. I really liked my transaction with you, you were great with communication but after we discussed the very large baby doll fitting dress in no way fitting an SD doll and you told me you would take this back, I sent you IM and you have had it back for since saturday last week and I am still awaiting my refund in paypal and or your response. I paid immediately and even paid to return it insured and confirmation I would expect refund to be slightly faster. I dont want to leave you bad feedback because I think it was just not disclosed the dress was not for a BJD doll and we worked it out between us, to return it, your communication in selling was wonderful but in a refund it isnt happening the same, please take care of my refund.

19. I bought a really nice dress from Shan! ^___^ She's always super nice and the dress is SO loved, that my girl wouldn't stop wearing it for a month! XDD ;) LOL

20. Please DELETE above post, I've been late giving back feedback and accidently posted in wrong tab. -___-;; T_T

I bought a few halloween bags from ranmanekineko, they came really fast in the mail, and me and my friends loved them all. ^___^ :aheartbea Thank you.