1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back For PrincessAI436!

Aug 4, 2006

1. Hi guys! If you have bought from me, or if i have bought from you, then please do post! Thank-you sooooo much!:)

2. I purchased a pair of pants from PrincessAi436, very friendly, good communication, fast shipping :) pleasure to deal with

3. I purchased two tops and leggings fromPrincessAI436. It was very smooth and easy. A pleasure to deal with.

4. I Just bought my new girlie from her...VEry friendly, helpful and pleasent!!I would love to work with her again!!

5. Just received a doll, PERFECT transaction!
      Communication was great, the doll arrived exactly as described, very securely packaged, and shipped exactly when promised.
      :D

6. Great transaction! Communication was great, and the outfit arrived very quickly :). Thanks again!

7. I had a great transaction with PrincessAI436. She bought a jacket from me, and was very quick to respond to pms!

8. She bought a pair of YoSd wings from me and paid promptly and was very nice to deal with ^^ and would recommend again.

9. Sold her a pair of shoes. Paid promptly, very great person! Would sell to anytime! :)

10. She commissioned me for a face-up, all I have to say are great things about her! I look forward to working with her again sometime.

Sera~

11. Very nice and wonderful doll! Fast transaction! Thanks!! ^_^

12. Wonderful Buyer! Fast immediate payment. Great communication!!

13. I bought a pair of wings from PrincessAI436 and I couldn't be happier! She's a pleasure to deal with. She kept great contact, let me know my payment had gone through, and let me know when she shipped the wings. She was even sweet enough to include a small gift! I would gladly buy again from her anytime!

14. Pleasure to deal with, great communication, generous spirit, enlcosed some sweet little gifts, recommend her 100%!

15. PrincessAI436 made a purchase from me. The transaction was super smooth with great friendly communication & prompt payment. I would not hesitate to sell or buy anything from PrincessAI436 in the future. She's also just a doll! :aheartbea

16. Princess bought some items and paid immediately. It was a perfect transaction! Great communication as well.

17. I had a wonderful transaction with PrincessAi436. Very fast and friendly. She's a sweetie!

18. Hey! PrincessAI436 just bought some MSD handcuffs from me! She was really sweet to deal with and super friendly! Paid right on time too! Thanks for your business, sweets! :) :aheartbea

19. Excellent transaction, fast email responses and payment, Thank-you and have fun with the mini guitar!

20. I bought a MNF outfit from PrincessAI436. She is a dream to deal with, kept in great contact and shipped the item off quickly. I would definately do business with her again.

Thanks for such a great transaction and cute outfit.

Hugs,

Gail