1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feed Back for Yako =D

Mar 17, 2008

1. Well, I don't have any yet, but soon! =D
    2. Yako participated in my first ever group order, a Dollmore one, and she was just a pleasure to deal with. She's so friendly and easy with communicate with and she sent out her payments right away. :D I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! :D

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea
    3. Yako is a very good seller. :3

She's got good communication and makes sure you know what you're getting.
      And she's just really nice. :3

**and I'm not just saying that because we're friends. xDDDD**
    4. Yako and I traded a mini Nintendo DS for the sueding of one of her dolls. ^_^ Great person to deal with! Thanks!
    5. did a jpop group order with her! Wigs arrived safely and wonderfully packaged and on time! wonderful communication and she kept me up to date with everything! would gladly do another order with her again!
    6. I sold a Lusis faceplate to Yako. She kept up very swift communications with me and paid promptly. She was very polite and friendly, I would trade with her again.
    7. Yako and I exchanged Wigs, due to a small mix up in our orders during a GO. We agreed to ship to each other. VERY good communication, and she included extras, and addressed the package to me and my Jaysen. Very thoughtful, good communication, absolutely wonderful to deal with. Would DEFINITELY do business with her again.
    8. I joined a small GO with her. Awesome communication. Everything went very well. The package arrived very fast and my stuff was in perfect condition, she even added some freebies! I would totally do another order with her! :)
    9. Just got done with a GO with her! Kept up to date on the progress, really nice and prompt! Got lotza goodies too!! XD I would be in a GO again for sure!