1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feed back for Yumeko-chan

Jun 23, 2010

1. i couldn't find a feedback thread so i made one.

Yumeko-chan purchased some msd pillows from me and the transaction went very well, and i'd love to do business with her again. :)
    2. I sold a pair of red Everpurple eyes to Yumeko-chan. She paid off her layaway on time and was perfectly pleasant to deal with. :)
    3. Yumeko-chan participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would certainly do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!
    4. Yumeko-chan was a delight to commission for, I made here some lingerie so her incoming girl will keep her bottom covered..that's all a girl needs ;).
      everything went went Great! PM's where quick and so was her payment.
      I Highly Recommend her to all of you.
      :chibi Thank you Yumeko-chan :XD:
    5. Did a commission for Yumeko-chan, she knew just what she wanted and payed right away. Great communication throughout the whole process. Highly recommend. Thanks, look forward to working with you again.
    6. I did a faceup commission for Yumeko-chan, she was easy to work with and communicated well throughout. An all-around excellent customer! Thanks so much!
    7. Yumeko-chan hosted a Volks Go that I was in. She kept in touch and also shipped out my items very quickly and in perfect condition! Would definitely work with again! :]
    8. participated in a GO. communication was great, and shipping was fast. thank you!
    9. I participated in Yumeko-chan's recent Volks GO, and she was very fast with shipping and good with communication. All around great!
    10. had a great commission transaction with Christy I did some leg modding and blushing, great communication wouldn't hesitate to do business with again!
    11. oops feedback for wrong person..
    12. Bought a Dollzone outfit from me. Paid very quickly and notified me when it arrived.
    13. Yumeko-chan and I had a great transaction. She paid promptly and is very sweet.
      I'd be happy to do business with her again. :)
    14. Yumeko-chan purchased a Volks dress set from me and everything went beautifully. Fast payment, pleasant communication and she let me know as soon as it arrived.
      Thanks so much!
    15. I made miko outfit for Yumeko-chan and she was very nice person to deal with! Polite, very concrete with her wishes and also paid right away! I would love to work with her again!
    16. I did a faceup for Yumeko-chan that went just wonderfully! She was very friendly and sweet, quick to answer questions, quick to mail and to send payment - an all around great client. She also let me know right away when the head got back to her! Thank you so much! Hope I can work with you again and that you have a great time with Michiko :D
    17. Yumeko~chan bought a Dollmore timid maid set from me. She pays promptly and lets me know when she received it.
      Thank you Yumeko~chan X3
    18. Yumeko-chan bought my Iplehouse Luna Tamer tail. She was great to deal with and paid really quickly. Thanks.

19. Yumeko-chan bought a school bag prop from me, payment was prompt and communication was excellent!! Thank you so much!! :D
    20. Yumeko-chan participated in my Iplehouse GO and was a delight to work with. She paid everything on time and I would love to work with her again! Highly recommended!