1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

~* Feed Back Thread for Manda_chan *~

Mar 14, 2007

1. Hey, if you've had dealings with me, please leave some feed back love. :wiggle
      Much appreciated!! :aheartbea

2. I just sold a doll to Manda_Chan and it was an A1 deal. She is very communicative and enthusiastic :)

Thanks!

3. I bought a monique black and green wig from Manda and everything went very smoothly! Couldn't as for a better seller. ^__^

4. I did the faceup on Manda_Chan's little Kumi, and she was nothing but sweet and excited throught the whole process. Thank you so much, I'd gladly do business with you again! :) :aheartbea

5. I bought a head from Manda_chan, and the communication was great! The head was packed excellently, and I even got some little extras as well. Highly recommend Manda_chan!

6. I sold a BC body to Manda_chan and everything went perfectly. Thanks again!

7. Manda_Chan joined my Puki split group order, she was very nice and perfect to do business with!
      Thanks!:)

8. I bought a Puki Pipi winking face plate from Manda_Chan and she was wonderful to work with! She informed me of when my package was shipped and it arrived super quickly! When I got the package, I was expecting it to be small but she packaged it very well with lots of bubble wrap. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

9. I sold a BC elf head to Manda_Chan and she promptly sent her MO payment. She was wonderful to deal with and very sweet. Great communication.

Thanks Manda_Chan!
      :)

10. fast payment for eyes- thanks!

11. I purchased an item from Manda_Chan and every aspect of the purchase was devine.

12. I purchased some pukipuki hands from Manda_Chan and the whole transaction went very smoothly :)

13. I bought a Cherishdoll Tiny off of Manda_Chan and everything about the sale was fabulous! She sent her out right away :) Communication was wonderful and she answered all the questions I had really quickly! Everything arrived super well packed and clean. I would buy from her again anytime!

14. Sold a BC wig to Manda_Chan, she was such a great buyer! Paid right away and let me know the wig got there safe and sound. I highly recommend her to everyone. Thanks again :D

15. Bought a little doll from Manda_chan and it arrived quickly, very well packaged, and exactly as what was pictured. I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction!:fangirl:

16. I was commissioned to for an eye mod on a Bambicrony Roko. Fast payment, quick response to inquiries. Let me know what she wanted and was clear about what needed changing. Thank you and I look forward to working with you again! :)

17. :)Thanks Manda_Chan for the little Puki items. Great transaction, communication and shipping.

18. I just did a faceup for Manda_chan, and she's an EXCELLENT buyer! I should have posted this long ago, but I'm forgetful when it comes to feedback, I'm sorry!

Excellent transaction, and I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! XD

19. Just participated in a split Manda_Chan ran, everything went super smooth,
      she sent my doll out quickly and packed extra carefully. Wonderful seller!