1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

~* Feed Back Thread for Manda_chan *~

Mar 14, 2007

1. Hey, if you've had dealings with me, please leave some feed back.
      Much appreciated!! :aheartbea

#1 Manda_Chan, Mar 14, 2007
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    2. I just sold a doll to Manda_Chan and it was an A1 deal. She is very communicative and enthusiastic :)

Thanks!

3. I bought a monique black and green wig from Manda and everything went very smoothly! Couldn't as for a better seller. ^__^

4. I did the faceup on Manda_Chan's little Kumi, and she was nothing but sweet and excited throught the whole process. Thank you so much, I'd gladly do business with you again! :) :aheartbea

5. I bought a head from Manda_chan, and the communication was great! The head was packed excellently, and I even got some little extras as well. Highly recommend Manda_chan!

6. I sold a BC body to Manda_chan and everything went perfectly. Thanks again!

7. Manda_Chan joined my Puki split group order, she was very nice and perfect to do business with!
      Thanks!:)

8. I bought a Puki Pipi winking face plate from Manda_Chan and she was wonderful to work with! She informed me of when my package was shipped and it arrived super quickly! When I got the package, I was expecting it to be small but she packaged it very well with lots of bubble wrap. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

9. I sold a BC elf head to Manda_Chan and she promptly sent her MO payment. She was wonderful to deal with and very sweet. Great communication.

Thanks Manda_Chan!
      :)

10. fast payment for eyes- thanks!

11. I purchased an item from Manda_Chan and every aspect of the purchase was devine.

12. I purchased some pukipuki hands from Manda_Chan and the whole transaction went very smoothly :)

13. I bought a Cherishdoll Tiny off of Manda_Chan and everything about the sale was fabulous! She sent her out right away :) Communication was wonderful and she answered all the questions I had really quickly! Everything arrived super well packed and clean. I would buy from her again anytime!

14. Sold a BC wig to Manda_Chan, she was such a great buyer! Paid right away and let me know the wig got there safe and sound. I highly recommend her to everyone. Thanks again :D

15. Bought a little doll from Manda_chan and it arrived quickly, very well packaged, and exactly as what was pictured. I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction!:fangirl:

16. I was commissioned to for an eye mod on a Bambicrony Roko. Fast payment, quick response to inquiries. Let me know what she wanted and was clear about what needed changing. Thank you and I look forward to working with you again! :)

17. :)Thanks Manda_Chan for the little Puki items. Great transaction, communication and shipping.

18. I just did a faceup for Manda_chan, and she's an EXCELLENT buyer! I should have posted this long ago, but I'm forgetful when it comes to feedback, I'm sorry!

Excellent transaction, and I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! XD

19. Just participated in a split Manda_Chan ran, everything went super smooth,
      she sent my doll out quickly and packed extra carefully. Wonderful seller!