1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedack for Sugino

Nov 23, 2008

1. Sugino purchased four fur wigs from me and was a fantastic buyer. Quick payment, great communication, and she let me know when they arrived safely to her. Thanks so much!

2. This is my second time selling to this fabulous, beautiful lady!

Not only was communicatilon trez beanz, but very friendly and swift. We made a payment plan (layaway) for my Heliot unicorn parts. The plan was stuck to, and as always, Sugino is a very dependable, desirable buyer! I could not ask for anyone better!!

Until the next sale, then? ;)

A PLUS POSITIVE FEEDBACK! :D

3. Sugino purchased a Soom OE Heliot Head from me and I have nothing but positive things to say about her.
      She was very prompt with payments, patient and very communicative!
      My overall experience with her is definitely an A ++ and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!
      Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction :D

4. Sugino purchased a Peroth head from me and it was a perfect transaction. She paid promptly when she said she would and was great to talk to. Definitely recommended.

5. Sugino bought a Soom Heliot Human Body from me and the transaction was absolutely fantastic~ Her communication was fantastic, she was prompt with her payments and let me know as soon as the body got there. I definitely must recommend her as a buyer. :)

6. Sugino bought one of my Chroms (I had two, now just one!) :)...
      :whitetruffle She bought it on a 2-months layaway, payments were always on time.
      Communication was great, and she let me know when he arrived. :aheartbea
      A very reliable buyer... very understanding as well. :D
      :chocoberry I am glad he arrives safely and you finally get your Jareth...
      It was a pleasure having this transaction with you, THANK YOU!!! :aheartbea

7. Sugino bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

8. Another perfect transaction with Sugino--always a pleasure!!

9. Sugino purchased a seinor delf type 2 body from me. Transaction was perfect. Quick payment and super friendly to deal with. Thank you again!

10. Bought a doll from Sugino.
      Shipped quickly and everything was well packed. Thanks again!

11. One more time! Again, a perfect transaction and a pleasure!

12. I had the pleasure of working on a commission for Sugino, and had a flawless experience! Communication was always prompt, and her payment was made quickly. I had no trouble at all getting my work done for her, and would recommend her as a commission client! :D Thanks for your business!

13. I was happy to work with Sugino on two custom fur wigs of her design. She was wonderful in communicating exactly what she needed for the look of the wigs, quick with payment, and a joy to work with! I'd happily recommend her and would love to work with her again!

14. I recently sold an Ios Osiris head to Sugino on a short layaway. Clear and quick communication, fast payments and an all around perfect transaction. I would not hesitate to deal with Sugino again.

Thank you so much! ^^

15. Hooray, another perfect transaction with Sugino! This time for a regular style fur wig with everything running as smooth as can be. I'm always extra-happy to see her orders pop up in my inbox. ^_^

16. Sugino purchased my spare soom Keny, the transaction was wonderfull, everything went very smoothly, she paid on time, and would gladyl deal with her again!

17. I purchased an Evan Tamer outfit from Sugino, and everything went awesome, the outfit was well packed, no broken or scuffed bits, and she shipped on schedule. Thank you Sugino for allowing me one of my dream outfits!

18. I purchased Sugino's Iplehouse Evan Tamer Elder Iplehouse Doll, she was a brilliant communicator, very kind, shipped very quickly and packaged everything brilliantly! Evan is in perfect out-the-box condition and I couldn't be happier! Thank you so so SO much!!! <3 :)

19. Sugino bought a pair of feet from me
      she payed fast and was a pleasure to deal with :)

20. Sugino bought a doll from me.Paid promptly and let me know when her arrived.Perfect buyer!
      Thank you~