1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedbaack for Baakay :D

Jul 20, 2006

1. Should you be so inclined, you may leave feedback here. I hope to be having many more transactions as pleasant as my first. You folks are awesome!

2. baakay was a pleasure to sell to!!!! very fast payment and good communication!!! enjoy your wigs!!!

3. Sold a body to Baakay and was paid really fast!
      great to work with ^^

4. Great buyer! Paid promptly and was generrally a pleasure to deal with.

5. I just concluded an excellent transaction (sale of a pair of eyes) with Baakay. She is truly a pleasure to do business with! :)

:daisy

6. What a great person to sell to, really prompt payment and very friendly to deal with, she loved my PJs too :) Hope to see your doll wearing them on here soon!

7. I sold a wig to Baakay and she paid promptly and it was a great transaction over all. THANX!

8. Baakay is a lovely person to do business with. I highly recommend this lovely person for any future tranactions you might have with them

9. Prompt payment and was willing to wait for a seperate order so I could ship them together.

10. Thank you perfect buyer she's friendly!

11. Just wanted to say that Baakay was an absolute pleasure to deal with. :daisy She bought two outfits from me; she was friendly, and quick with payment.
      Thanks!

12. Amazing, she is! <3 Sent payment for a doll practically instantly! So friendly it's almost unbelievable, and a wonderful person for a doll to go to. <33

13. Friendly and funny - a great buyer!

THANKS!

Alicexx

14. Thank you Baakay for a great transaction! Awesome buyer, very friendly! Hope to do business with you again!

15. Great person to deal with. Good communications and fast payment.

Many Thanks!

16. Awesome buyer ^_^
      Sold a SD13 boy suit to her~

I'm glad they fit! Thank you for your purchase!

17. Absolutely an AWESOME buyer! Paid right away and had super friendly emails. A definate asset to DoA!!!

18. Prompt payment and lovely communication!
      What more could a seller ask for?!

Raven ^_^

19. Prompt payment, great communication. Transaction was perfect! Wonderful to deal with! ~Thank you!

20. Baakay is great to deal with. Lovely person as well as fast to pay and great communication. THANKS :)