1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

:: :Feedback 4 Roguecrx: ::

Apr 30, 2010

1. I bought a tiny Elfdoll from Roguecrx and she was wonderful to deal with; great communication; wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

2. I bought a set of a gorgeous victorian dress and accessories, and four Chinese MSD dresses from Rougecrx. She was just lovely to deal with! She was pleasant and very patient and answered all of my questions (I was really concerned about the fitting and she assured me by modeling the clothes on a doll with the same body of the doll in question. She shipped right away and threw in a couple of little surprise gifts for me too! I'd love to do business with her again!

3. I bought an msd outfit from Rouge, it came on time and she sent me a free pair of eyes. :) Great transaction and she is very friendly!

4. Rogue purchased my Iplehouse sleeping Amy head and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when she arrived, thank you so much ^_^

5. I just finished a lovely trade with Rouge. She was very pleasant and patient to trade with. I certainly will try to do more sales with her in the future!

Thank you Rouge! you are truly wonderful!!!!

6. I bought some tattoos from Rogue, it was a very pleasant transaction! She carefully chose the best shipping method, and the tattoos arrived in lightning speed and carefully packed. She refunded what I paid to much in shipping fees and was overall a delight to deal with. I would always trade with her again :)

7. I purchased a sushi-rement set from Roguecrx. SHe is absolutely amazing. I requested the set and then went on vacation and she held it for me until i got back to pay for it. she is a wonderful seller to work with she wrote a sweet little note too. thank you so much Rogue <3

8. I just finished a trade with Rouge, and she's a total sweetheart! I got my beautiful Amy, with wigs, eyes, many unused clothes and other goodies. I was so chocked and moved. She's has been wonderful to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitate a second to trade or buy from her again! Thank you so much, Rouge! :-)

9. Bought an outfit from Roguecrx. Super nice to talk to and shipped promptly, thanks again!

10. I bought some temporary tattoos from Rogue. A happy transaction in every way. Thanks!!!

11. Roguecrx bought SD messenger bag from me.
      great communication and prompt payment!
      It was pleasure!!

12. Roguecrx purchased some random Kips from me and paid super fast! She even let me know when they arrived safely ^_^

13. Rogue purchased some clothing items from my sales thread and it was another great transaction working with her. I highly recommend her to anyone for any sale or trade! Thank you!

14. Rogue commissioned me to do her 3 doll heads faceups and she was such a great person to work with.
      Communication was very thorough and she replied fast to PMs. She was also considerate and made requests very politely.
      She even gave me a cute gift as thanks. <3 Very sweet person. ^_^b
      I would definitely work with her again!

15. today arrive me ,perfect +1 positive
      and thanks by the gifts!!!

16. I bought an Iplehouse Amy modded head from Rouge recently and am very pleased with how smooth the transaction went. Communication was great and the items were packaged well and arrived perfectly. ^^

Thanks very much and for the gifts Rogue!

17. Roguecrx bought a MNF lishe from me! Wonderful communication, & piad promply, pleasure to do buissiness with! Thanks!:)

18. I bought a chinese brocade dress for MSD from Rogue! She shipped it very quickly and responded to my pms promptly as well. She sent me some extras, which was great because I happened to be looking for something like that. A sweetie to deal with! Would do business again, so I recommend her to other buyers. <3 Thank you!

19. Roguecrx purchased several sd scaled hotsauces from me. She kept excellent communication and paid promptly. Thanks so much!

20. Roguecrx bought a pair of new IpleHouse EID-W02 basic women's hands from me.
      We had wonderful communication, she paid very promptly - AND even let me know
      that the hands arrived safely!!!
      THANK YOU Rogue! I hope that you get good use of these lovely hands!
      Robyn_in_WA :)