1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback 4 Toydogz4!!!!!

Nov 8, 2006

1. Thanx to Toydogz4, Deborah, I got the outfit I was dreaming about the whole year long. IT`s sold out long ago and I had no chance to find it. And got it today, exactly one day before my birthday-I should say buying it is a wonderful gift for me.Needles to say everything was perfect, proper and honest- communication, transaction,condition of the outfit - it came very fast(and the way to Moscow is long:)).

I`m looking forward for new deals with Deborah
      Thank you!

2. POSITIVE: I bought a doll from toydogz4 and received her today. toydogz4 keep me posted along the way with fast communication. Shipping was quick. I'm very pleased with my new doll family member! I highly recommend toydogz4.

3. i sold 2 Dollstown bodies to toydogz4, she is a pleasure to do business with, great communication, prompt payment, perfect transactions.

4. I bought a doll from her. She held her for me until I could get the money into my paypal account, even though she had other people interested. She shipped the day after I payed, the doll was very well packed in and outside of her original box and got here very quickly with insured shipping. She even threw in a wig for her! Would definitely recommend. :aheartbea

5. awesome, awesome, awesome seller. I got a Pipos Limited and i couldn't be more pleased <3

6. I bought a Planetdoll doll to Toyzdog4 and it was a pleasure to deal with her!! She is very friendly, serious! A perfect seller, I really recommand her and will buy again!!
      :):)

7. I purchased a Pipos LE Alice head last week and it came today safe and sound. The head was very well packaged and Toydogz4 was flexible enough to hold onto the head for a bit to delay shipping until I moved to my new house. Very good communication and pleasant to do business with. Thanks!

8. I'm another VERY happy customer. I purchased a Littlefee Ante plus sleeping plate, wings and box/pillow from Toydoz4 and everything went smoothly. Great, friendly communication and speedy shipping to me here in Australia. Ante is gorgeous and I'm thrilled! Thankyou Deborah :aheartbea

luv MOP...

9. Another great transaction with Toydogz4 as the buyer.
      Always a pleasure to do business with.

10. I bought a Narin Dandelion from toydogz4 and the transaction was perfect. Good communication, doll is perfect and she mailed very quickly after I made my final layaway payment. Wonderful in every way :)

11. Toydogz4 commissioned an outfit from me. She was very friendly and prompt in all PMs, paid right away, and let me know when she received her package. An excellent buyer...thanks again! :)

12. Toydogz4 commissioned a tiny wig and bird nest fairy pouch from me. She is very nice, paid quickly and a great buyer to deal with. THANK YOU! ! ! !

13. I bought some adorable boots from Toydogz4. She sold them to me for a bargain price and still packed them beautifully and shipped them right away. I appreciate that so much. We've bought and sold from each other in the past and she's always been great to deal with.
      Thanks so much!!
      Robbin

14. I just received a FairyLand Multihead from Toydogz4. Everything went very smoothly, and my new little head arrived quickly and in perfect condition. :fangirl:

Thank you SO much!

15. I purchased a PKF basic Shiwoo from Toydogz4 and it was a great transaction! He arrived soo quickly after she got him and he was well packaged. Thank you!

16. toydogz4 bought a Halloween Hana from me. Perfect buyer, lightening fast pay, great communication. Would not hesitate to sell to again!

17. I bought a very cute Cupid multi-head from ToyDogz - it arrived well packed in perfect condition, and ToyDogz is a pleasure to work with - highly recommend!

18. Toydogz has been a real pleasure and she psychic! I got some dolly parts from her they arrived fast and safe!! Thanks again!!

19. I have bought a pukifee Ante fro Toydogz4 and the transaction has been perfect, the doll arrived in perfect shape and it is wonderful :) Thank you so much!

20. I bought a glory body from toydogz4 I am so very happy with the way the transaction went , its a pleasure doing business.