1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback 4 Toydogz4!!!!!

Nov 8, 2006

1. I did a face-up and body blush on a Fidelia Firefly Fairy doll for Toydogz4 and she was perfectly wonderful to work with. Her communication is excellent and she is a charming, friendly and all-around outstanding person. I gladly give her my very highest recommendation! Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you, Toydogz.

2. Bought a doll and clothes from Toydogz4; wonderful transaction as usual; great communication; highly recommend; thanks!! I love my new little girl :)

3. well..... after giving away 2 of my baby sup dolls, i have now purchased a 3rd one from Toydogz4..... she was shipped promptly and had a safe journey here..... i'm not letting this one go.... great seller.

4. I've bought a doll from Toydogz4.
      She is very friendly communication and the transaction was perfect. The doll arrived quickly with a good condition. Thank you so much! :D

5. Had a great transaction with Toydogz4. Great communications and little doll arrived safe, sound and super fast. Highly reccomend transactions with Toydogz4.

6. Purchased a Puki-puki Madeleine from Toydogz4. Wonderful little doll and transaction. I'm very happy :) Thanks.

7. I bought a Pipos Pink Baha from Toydogz4 and it was a perfect transaction. She arrived wonderfully packed and fresh as a daisy.
      I would happily do business with her again. Thanks!

8. Toydogz4 bought a Narin Dandelion from me. She paid super quick, and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I would highly recommend her. Thanks so much!

9. I recently bought a couple of outfits from toydogz4. The transaction went smoothly, the package was very well wrapped, and arrived quickly. Good communication, enjoyed meeting her and am thrilled with the sweet outfits.

10. I bought a Marbled Halls outfit from Toydogz4. Communication was great and she shipped it super fast and the outfit was perfect! I highly recommend her :-)

11. I bought Sara To You from Toydogz4. Perfect transaction as always. Shipped fast, and doll wrapped with care.
      Thanks!

12. I bought an outfit from toydogz4. She was lovely to deal with. The outfit was shipped right away, and very carefully wrapped. I'd happily buy from her again.

13. Toydogz4 is a delight. She bought a doll from me and it couldn't have been easier or more pleasant.

14. wonderfull seller!
      thanks for heeah so much :)

15. I highly recommend Toydogz4 to EVERYONE. :3nodding:

She is truly a wonderful seller and a very nice person. I purchased a beautiful MSD dress from her and the transaction was just PERFECT.

Many thanks!! :D

16. I just purchased two gorgeous MSD dresses from ToyDogz4 and they were even prettier in person than the pictures! She shipped quickly and was great with communication. Highly recommend!

17. I just bought a sweet dress from Toydogz4 and am very happy with the transaction. A high recommendations is warranted.

18. Purchased 2 dresses from Deb, wonderful to deal with. Shipped promptly, well packaged. Thanks!

19. I purchased another MSD dress from ToyDogz4 - nothing but good things to say! She's a wonderful seller and you can buy with confidence. :)

20. I adopted an iMda doll from ToyDogz4 and it was a wonderful dolly transaction. Deborah is very easy to deal with - super friendly, great communication, and very honest and reliable. :D My doll arrived safely and swiftly, in perfect condition. Everything was peachy perfect from start top finish. Highly recommended. Thanks so much, I am very happy.