1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback 4 Toydogz4!!!!!

Nov 8, 2006

1. Deborah bought my Secretdoll 15 and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid fast and let me know right away when her doll arrived. It was a pleasure dealing with her and I would definately sell or buy from her again.

2. toydogz4 was kind enough to allow me to adopt her Person 15! Perfect transaction, excellent communication and super friendly. Just love my new little person and would happily buy from her again :)

3. I sold Toydogz4 Pury Lati White. It was a perfect transaction! Excellent communication and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend. Thanks!

4. I bought a Narin Bimong Dandelion Doll from Toydogz4, and I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant transaction! Her communication was so friendly & prompt. She packed the doll safely, shipped her as soon as possible, and even included some 'extras'. I would not hesitate to buy from her again - a flawless transaction from start to finish.

Thanks so much!!!
      :)

5. I had a wonderful transaction with toydogz4 also, so nice to deal with. Thank you!

6. I was so lucky to get toydogz4's PD minie Riz. She was described accurately, packaged carefully, and shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

7. I bought Toydogz4's Irrealdoll Ringo head. She packed it well and it made it here in excellent time & condition. I am thrilled with my future new girl coming together.

8. Just adopted a sweet little bjd from toydogz4. My new doll arrived safe and sound. She was wrapped very securely and arrived in perfect condition. The whole transaction was so smooth. I would definitely do dolly business again! Thanks so much!!

9. I just recently purchased a doll from Deborah. Perfect transaction, fast shipping, very nice to deal with. Will recommend Deborah to anyone!

10. ToyDogz4 ?bought a Nikki Britt Huckleberry Fairy from me and was a perfect buyer! She paid promptly and let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you so much!

11. I recently bought a doll from Deborah, and it was a great transaction. Conversation was great, shipping was super fast, and she was more carefully packed than I've ever seen before! (And I've seen a lot.) Plus, she's even cuter than pictured, and I couldn't be happier. Thanks so much, Deborah! :daisy