1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. My MSD Rock just arrived today, after only four days. Moment's faceup was lovely, and i couldn't be more pleased!

2. Goodness this woman is patient, wonderful, sweet and caring when it comes to your purchases.

About a two weeks ago I recieved a Oldskin BW SD10 body from her. There were three little scratches as she had showed in her pictures but other then that, the body was in wonderful shape! No yellowing at all and was really well packed when she arrived! Her bubble wrap will come in handy =3

So yeah, she's awesome to work with. She always replies to your questions and pms and or emails really quickly and I would do business with her in an instant! <3

As soon as I gave her my payment, the body arrived in like 5 days I believe Very Quick!

3. :) Just had a wonderful transaction with Moment. I bought a gorgeous, very rare doll from her. She packed her beautifully, let me have the tracking number immediately and kept in touch with me throughout the transaction. :aheartbea What more could you wish for ? :aheartbea Absolutely terrific seller, highly recommended.

4. Just received my beautiful new girl from moment--from the understanding and helpful replies to my PMs to the quick shipping to the perfect, careful packaging, everything was handled flawlessly from start to finish. I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!! :aheartbea :aheartbea

5. I have bought two dolls from Moment and each time she was willing to answer questions and send photos. Very pleasant to deal with!

6. Moment is a GREAT seller. She's super friendly, patient, and absolutely wonderful to do business with. I purchased a limited blank head from her, and he arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much!!! My boy is no longer headless. :D I can't thank you enough. *hugs*

7. Just bought the most lovely Sist from Moment and she was a real pleasure to do business with.
      Sist arrived in four days was wonderfully well packed and I'm just over the moon!

8. Bought a doll from Moment. She was a pleasure to do business with. Doll arrived quickly, safely, and was beautifully painted. I highly recommend Moment. Thank you!
      Patti

9. bought my volks msd rock from moment. OMG I love him and he looks even greater in person. Everything was as described and well packaged. moment was very friendly every step of the way in the sale and I'm very happy with my transaction and would do business with again desire and money matches up the same way ever again.

10. I recently bought an older Volks FCS from Moment. She was really painstaking about showing me pictures of tiny scratches and rubs on the doll. When I received it, the doll looked really great especially considering its age. She goes out of her way to inform you about the condition of the doll, things you may not even notice otherwise. She's a good communicator and ships quickly too. Thanks for all your help and patience Moment! :aheartbea:

11. I purchased one of my dream dolls thank to Moment. The communication was clear and friendly. The doll arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The make up is beautiful. Thank you so much.
      [​IMG]

12. I have just recieved my gorgoeus Elf Lishe from Moment who sent her at light speed only 4 days to arrive!!! Packed fantasticly well like a bubble mummy!!! with little instructions for opening <3 and tracking to my door. I am over the moon to own another of her dolls and so happy to deal with Moment again she is super freindly, very responsive and a 1st class seller and DOA member. I just wish i could buy more!!!!
      I recommend Moment 110&#37; to everyone she's is wonderful!!!
      Huge thankies ((((>.o)))))

13. I just received my Woosoo Hands from moment and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Caleb loves them too...

[​IMG]

14. Thx moment , for the smooth transaction and quick shippment , great seller!

15. I recently purchased a tanning skin Lishe girl from moment. It went really really well. She provided a tracking number and it arrived on the day that she said it would (5 days from Korea to the US. That's service.). The packaging was hilarious and awesome. Really well done and I have enough bubblewrap now to last me a lifetime. She was patient about me getting my paypal in order. It was great. Definitely a recommended seller.

16. Just realised that I haven't posted here! I got Phillis from Moment a couple of months ago through Ebay. The transaction was fabulous - all you could wish for, and she was great about my layaway plan! My lovely girl was well packaged and sent superfast as promised.

Highly recommended seller!

Alicex

17. I've received a beautifull SCHOOL HEAD C painted by Moment and she's absolutely stunning. Miki has very well packaged and sent quickly the head after payemnt. She was a very nice personn to deal with... and the most important: she has done a great job on painting! The head is above my expectations ^_^ thank you very very much for this cool overseas transaction!

18. I bought Korean bermann from moment, she is the best seller I've ever dealed with. She is such a kindness person and very helpful. Thanks miki!

19. Great transaction with moment. I bought her Elf El and he has arrived today, in perfect conditions. He is wonderful!! :D And moment is a great seller!! I'm so happy with the transaction!! It has been a pleasure!!

20. I just received my Volks MSD Margaret from Moment. The shipping was super fast (four days) and she is absolutely gorgeous! The face up couldn't be lovelier. I DEFINITELY would recommend buying a doll from Moment. I may buy others when I get more funds. Thanks!