1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. Positive Feedback

I purchased a Volks SD girl outfit set from moment after she responded to my WTB thread offering the outfit set to me that I was looking for. This is my third transaction with her, you can see my first transaction with her back on the 27th page of this thread and the second transaction on the 36th page of this thread. :) Just like during the previous encounters, this transaction was absolutely perfect! She shipped out the items promptly and was wonderful to communicate with, very kind and polite in all of her messages. :)

I said I would love to do business with her again in the future, and I meant it! The clothing items were extremely well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. It was a pleasure to do business with moment, I would be happy to do business with her again and again. You'd never regret buying, selling or trading with moment, she's a very honest and reliable user. I wish more users were like her, the BJD hobby would be so much better if more people were like her. :aheartbea Thank you again!

2. Moment contacted me regards to my WTB ad for a Distant Memory Sunho and Hwayoung Head, I thought i hit the jackpot when she said she had both to sell. She was quick to reply to my messages, and happy to answer all my questions, and provided many photos for me to see the heads prior to sale. She is friendly and nice to talk too, and Items arrive very well packed and quickly from Korea to Australia. Thankyou for everything Miki :thumbup

3. Moment always replies quickly, and it made my first DOA transaction smooth with pleasure.
      I'd strongly recommended her to other DOAer, and I believe in the near future I will do more trades with her. She is a really nice seller ;)

4. I bought a Switch Soseo head from Moment and I'm really happy with the transaction. She was so kind. She accepted a layaway I asked for and always answered me really fast. She sent the head really fast too, it was very well packaged and it arrived in only one week. I'm really satisfied. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and do business with her again. Thank you so much :love

5. Bought a Pygmalion Head from moment.
      Fast replies and smooth transaction.
      Received the head within the week!
      Glad with this purchase and highly recommended!

Thanks moment!

6. Purchased a WS F08 head from moment.

Communication was prompt and the transaction was a breeze.

Very professional and highly recommended seller.

Thank you so much! :3nodding:

7. Bought a delf El from moment. Everything went perfectly, great communication, fast shipping, and the doll was just as described. Very good seller, would recommend.

Thanks!

8. Bought Switch Taeheo head from Moment. The head was just as described. In perfect condition. Very friendly and instant answers to messages. Very fast shipping! This is how things should go. Perfect seller! Would definitely recommend!

9. ☆ Positive feedback for moment! ☆

I purchased a Switch Hwahui head from this seller. Excellent transaction, Moment kept me updated perfectly and the package went out right away.

She also kindly checked in after the package arrived to me, since it had been delayed for a bit at the airport. I appreciated her unfailing attentiveness, and with the head just as described, I would definitely recommend her to other buyers ♪

10. I bought a Crobidoll Soi Limited from moment and it's my third transaction with her. She packed her well and shipped very fast.
      Absolutely great transaction :) My wish finally came true thanks for moment! I'm so glad we made it! I'm really really happy!
      moment is a very good seller and I'm always reccomend her!
      Thank you so much!

11. I purchased a Switch Seolrok head from moment and its my second purchase from her. IMMEDIATE shipping, well packed, very friendly replies, I will ALWAYS recommend her to buy from! Thank you again!!

12. I purchased Switch Doha head from Moment the second time and had another pleasant transaction with her. As soon as the payment was completed, she kindly shipped the package to me immediately.
      I received the head 2 days after that in perfect condition and a lovely bonus gift.
      I would always choose to purchase from her without a second thought. Thank you for your kindness.

13. Positive Feedback!
      I bought a Distant Memory Sunho head from Moment.
      The whole transaction was great! She let me do a small layaway and when i paid it off she even shipped the head the same day!
      He arrived super fast!! I wasn't expecting to receive him so quickly!
      The head is beautiful too! Just like the pictures.
      Thank you Moment for helping me bring this beautiful sculpt home!
      I would love to deal with you again!

14. :chocoheartPositive feedback:cake:
      I bought a beautiful head from Moment and the entire transaction was perfect and Moment shipped the head the same day and it arrived quickly and was carefully and safely packaged.
      The head is more beautiful then I had hoped and exactly as described:3nodding:.
      I would be happy to buy from Moment again and recommend them as a seller:thumbup.
      Thank you so much Moment!

15. I purchased a Nobility body from Moment! The transaction went very smoothly and the body came very well packaged. Thank you!

16. This is my second transaction with moment for another Switch head, and as with the first, this transaction went smoothly. She is friendly and quick with her correspondence, and shipped the package out fast. Definitely looking forward to another transaction with her. Thanks very much ^_^

17. I bought a Distant Memory body from Moment and everything went perfectly. Shipment was extremely fast, and everything was packed incredibly well. I would definitely do business with them again.

18. I bought a Switch Ryun R. head from Moment and it was a pleasant transaction :) Shipment was super fast and secure, she helped me to get the Box through German customs without extra fee and Moment always answered fastly. Thank you very much, would love to do business with you again :)

19. POSITIVE

@moment got in touch with me about a WTB post I had made for a Switch Ajeong: Closer ver. head. She sent me a couple of pictures of the head and, once the sale was confirmed, posted the head quickly following all of my customs instructions. Very friendly seller, highly recommended!

20. Miki, a very kind seller who was very patient and lovely to talk to. It was shipped out quickly, well packaged. Great seller. <3