1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. Just received a dreaming Lishe head from Moment, and it was a wonderful transaction ^_^ Communication was great, and it was shipped incredibly fast and packed very well! No problems whatsoever! I would certainly do business again :aheartbea

Thanks again, Miki :3

2. Hi from Spain!!!

Y bought delf hands from Moment. The hands arrived very fast and in perfect package.

Thank you Moment!

3. I bought several Volks/Luts outfits from Moment! Everything was as described, packed nicely, and shipped very fast! Thanks so much! Would highly recommend and gladly buy from again!

4. Just received my grail, an Omicron, from Moment. She is absolutely the best possible seller - a gifted artist, a kind and attentive person, friendly in communications and the fastest, most secure international shipping i've ever experienced.

Thanks, Miki, i know we'll be in touch again!

5. I purchased a pair of luts boy hands from Miki, which arrived today. The shipping was very fast, the package securely wrapped, and the hands are perfect condition! Thanks so much, it was lovely doing business with you! :)

6. I bought my Anais from Moment and it was a very pleasant experience. She answered my PMs very quickly and shipped Anais the same day that I paid!! And she packed her very carefully! I would definitely do business with her again <3

7. I purchased a School A head from Moment, and the transaction went perfectly! She shipped the head right after receiving payment, so it arrived at my post office only a few days later. ^^ It came in the original packaging, packed tightly so he wouldn't get jostled during the ride. Her communication was excellent, and she was a joy to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again! ^^ Thanks again, Miki!

8. Wow, miki is a superb seller! Initially contacted her about a SD13 boy body she had on sale on Saturday, and today (Wednesday) the body arrived!! The entire transaction took only five days. She's very nice and returns all your messages in a timely fashion. I had some extra requests for her and she helped me in every way. Definitely recommended! :D Thanks again~!

9. This is an awesome seller! I purchased a doll from her on 4-2-08 and she mailed it out the same day. Arrived today in perfect shape, perfectly boxed in lots of bubble wrap.

Thanks so much Miki!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. I bought a white F-16 head from moment and she has been so lovely to deal with! She was really helpful to me with my layaway, especially when I couldn't raise all the money as quickly as I had hoped :sweat She posted the head with EMS from Korea on Monday and it arrived on Thursday, which must be a record! The head was beautifully and very carefully packed and arrived in pristine condition.

I am really happy with everything and hope to do business with moment again in future. It is so good to have an anxiety-free experience! :D

11. I've bought again a doll from moment and she is the best seller! very patiend, friendly and kind everytime. She reply pms very quick and the doll is just as described.
      it was a pleasure to do business with you again ^_^
      Thank you so much miki!! <33

12. Another excellent transaction with moment.

Very easy and fast communication, safe packaging, she she was very responsive and friendly.

Thank you.

13. I highly recommend moment as a wonderful and reliable seller.

moment's face-ups are so beautiful. I bought one of her dolls - such a gentle and expressive face-up, I love her!

My doll was very well packed and arrived quickly. Tracking was provided, and communicating with moment was a pleasure.
      A thoughtful and helpful seller, one of the very best.

Thank you miki for my beautiful little girl!!!!! :)

14. Moment is awesome! :3 She replies fast and is very understanding. (i had a short lay-away for my Nanuri 07 head). She has seriously awesome packing skills that totally made my day. (seriously folks, with the amount of irresponsible handing Canada Post does, Moment's careful packing is unparalleled.)

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

15. I bought a School C head from Moment. She was loevly to buy from and shipped super fast :aheartbea

16. I'vejust receive a head from Moment, so very well packed and very quickly arrived!
      All perfect thank you very much Miki !

Hope next with you!! [​IMG]

17. Moment sold me a beautiful Tan Lishe on Layaway. She was wonderful to deal with, and my little lady arrived perfectly and very fast.

One of the best sellers on DoA.

18. I bought a stunning Kawainino Momo doll from moment. She was packaged very well, arrived super fast, and was even more beautiful in person than in the photos (although the photos were beautiful too). I am so happy with my doll!

19. I bought a MSD volks Schulze for moment. She was very nice and understanding when I had some problem with paypal. She tooks really quick pics from the boy and when I paid her, she send him very quickly and he was packaged very well !
      Thanks again ! Very good transaction !

20. This girl is WONDERFUL to do business with"! I bought a SD outfit from her and it arrived within days, well packed and with a cute note! Absolutely lovely seller! :)