1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. brought an april storys adrien head from her. transaction was lovely and smooth and the delivery was nice and short <3 the head was packed super safely and he even came with some freebies which was so lovely of moment <3 would highly recommend to anyone <3 thank you so much

2. I bought a Switch Doha head from moment. It was a smooth, hassle-free transaction. Communication was prompt, shipping was quick, and the head was in pristine condition as described. Thanks so much!

3. I bought another Switch head from moment! As before, it was a pleasant and flawless transaction. Highly recommended seller. Thanks again!

4. Just bought an older Luts Delf boy body from moment, and it was a very positive transaction.

Moment was kind enough to give me a bit of a deal on shipping cost, then packed up the doll safely, and shipped out the following business day. The parcel arrived super fast, and the doll is in beautiful, clean and well taken care of condition.

Thank you very much for this positive transaction, moment!

5. Purchased a Napidoll Chesi WS head from Moment, communication was good, shipping and packaging was excellent. Thank you for a good transaction!

6. I purchased a SWITCH Seolrok Somnia head from moment. Communication was quick and friendly and the head was shipped very quickly! The head arrived safely with everything it promised and was well packaged. Would buy from moment again. <3

7. I bought Switch Damhyeon head (NS) from moment.
      I'm absolutely happy about everything - communication and packing. The head came safely and fast.
      Will be glad to deal with moment again! Thank you!

8. Moment is a wonderful seller, I just bought dollstown seola in pale skin and she arrived quickly and safely. She was packaged so well, I could not be happier with her. I would absolutely buy from Moment again. Thank you so much Moment! You were wonderful throughout the whole transaction and so accommodating and kind. I appreciate it so much!

9. bought a full 5th motif venitu from moment! Wonderful communication, the doll arrived as advertised and everything went smoothly
      it was a lovely transaction, thank you!

10. I bought a 2015 Pygmalion HA head in ns from moment.
      the transaction was perfect.. moment was friendly and answered all of my questions quickly.
      shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with moment again.
      thank you

11. I bought a Volks DDS Len boy body from moment. Perfect transaction, good and prompt communication, shipping was very fast as we had to arrange to send around a specific date. The body was well packed too. A great seller, thanks for such a smooth transaction! Definitely recommend.

12. I purchased a K-doll head from moment. The transaction went smoothly. Moment replied and shipped the parcel very fast. The head was very well packed. Thank you!

13. I purchased a Mindulrae from moment. The transaction was very easy and the doll arrived very well packed and in perfect condition! Thank you!

14. I purchased my dream grail, an Iplehouse Kamau head and a Chiwoo vampire elf head from Moment <3<3<3

From the purchase to the arrival, everything was perfect :) It only took 3 days from payment to arrive. Always excellent and friendly communication

Highly recommend Moment as a reliable and professional seller, thank you very much <3<3<3

15. I bought an SD13 boy body from moment and as usual it was a very good transaction! The body shipped very quickly and was exceptionally well packed. I would absolutely recommend moment as a seller to anyone!

16. I bought a Switch Hwayeon head in normal skin :). The seller was responsive and shipped quickly. I'd definitely do business again in the future if the opportunity arose. Thank you :).

17. I've bought Kanadoll Adrian head from moment
      And another smooth transaction with a great seller ^^ Fast shipping and safe packaging.
      Highly recommended to everyone! And would love to deal with moment again.
      Thank you very much!

18. ★ Positive Feedback! ★

I purchased a Gangster Doll Yuz head from moment~ Communication between us was always prompt and courteous. The head was packaged and sent out quickly, arriving to me in immaculate condition. I'm so very happy with this purchase. As before, I would recommend this user as a trusted, reliable seller!

19. I recently purchased a Volks Charlotte Best of the Best outfit from Moment and everything was perfect. Quick/friendly communication, and they shipped the item when promised. Came very nicely packed and in exact condition. Thank you very much for the smooth transaction.

20. :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

I had a fantastic transaction with moment! I purchased a Gangsterdoll Yeger head from them.

Communication was quick and breezy. They shipped him out the same day I paid and I got him in my hands 3 days later! He was also packed so extremely meticulously that nothing from the outside could even dream of touching him.

Highly recommended seller and would certainly deal with again should the opportunity come by!