1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. Just completed a smooth, problem-free transaction with moment as seller. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again! Thank you so much.

:pcupcake

2. Bought a Switch Uhui:R head from moment. The head came very fast and in perfect condition. This was the third time I bought something from moment. She's a very kind and trustworthy seller. 10++ :aheartbea

3. ★ Positive Feedback! ★

I purchased a Gangster Saga head from moment. My messages were replied to promptly and courteously, the head was shipped out quickly and arrived to me without issue, carefully packed. I’m very happy with it, thank you so much!

4. bought a switch hwayeon head from moment and it was brand new! they packaged it really well and very fast shipping, probably the best seller i've dealt with so far. thanks again moment!

5. I bought a Volks SD13 girl body from Moment. She was wonderful to deal with, the shipping was super fast, and the package arrived very well packed. Thank you!

6. I bought a Switch Gyoha M head from Moment. Nice communication, very fast shipping and truly good packaging.
      I would definitely recommend her to deal with!

7. I purchased Heliot Dream Ripper wing parts from Moment and it was a lovely transaction.
      Communication and shipping were both prompt, and everything was packed very carefully so the delicate parts arrived in perfect condition. Thank you so much! ^__^

8. I buy a head from her. Very friendly and fast. Well packed!
      Thanks a lot! He is gorgeous! <3
      Very gladly every time again! :)

9. I bought a Pygmalion Ha head from Moment. He came quick and was packaged very well. Thank you!

10. I bought a Nobility Doll Tae Yeon head from Moment. Although I live in the US, I bought my doll on Monday and had the doll by Friday! Fast, fast, fast! The head was brand new and very well packed. I may be the only person in North America to have him now since it was not a presale and he is a recent sculpt. I am so happy with him. My interactions with Moment were all wonderful. I truly hope to have a reason to renew our doll relationship in the future! :lol::lol::lol:

11. i purchased a full Venitu from Moment, who was very responsive and patient with my questions (even the dumb ones). The box was packed up and sent right away, and the tracking number provided pretty much immediately. the package arrived cheetah fast: in four days! he was packaged well and arrived in great shape. i'm so happy to have him and i hope to be able work with her again. thank you for my beautiful boy! <3

12. I bought an Illusion Garden Unicorn Yuli head from moment. Communication was consistent and fast, and the head was shipped out as soon as the post office opened. I received it extremely quickly; in less than a week. It was in perfect condition and very well packaged! I hope to buy from them again soon.

13. I bought a Hypermaniac Choyangbi from Moment. Choyanbi is awesome! I have bought a few dolls from Moment and yet again the transaction has been flawless. Super quick transaction. Very well packaged. Posted super quick. Thank you so much!

14. I bought a CP/Luts Dark Elf Soo from Moment. Yet again it was a super quick transaction. Soo was boxed amazingly. She is lovely.
      I hope to buy more CP/Luts dolls from Moment in the future. Thank you so much Miki!

15. Thank you for selling the Kanadoll Eden head. Quick feedback, fast shipping, good and clean packaging, friendly messages - the deal is 100% perfect.

16. Excellent transaction as always. CP/Luts LuWen is awesome. Perfectly packaged and sent super quick.
      Moment is my favourite seller. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a Secretdoll person 21 from Moment and I am super happy and satisfied with my purchase. She was incredibly accommodating by allowing me to pay on a layaway and the doll is precisely as described. She has been answering all my messages kindly and timely and I would not hesitate to buy from her again, as well as recommend her to anyone looking to buy anything she has for sale. Wonderful person, Thank you so much!!

18. I purchased a Holy Soseo head from moment. They were kind enough to accept my request for a short layaway, communication was always prompt and he was shipped immediately after my last payment, arrived quickly and was perfectly packed. A smooth transaction with a lovely seller. Thank you!!!

19. Another fantastic quick transaction with Moment. Body arrived in excellent condition as always.
      Moment is my favourite seller on the market place. Thanks Miki!

20. Positive! Bought a Switch Hwayeon head which was very well packaged and quickly shipped. Super easy transaction! Thank you!