1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. Recently, I purchased a Dollstown 18yr Body from moment and the transaction was, as usual, absolutely perfect! Moment was communicative, friendly, and helpful. The body was sent very quickly after payment and it arrived within days—an astonishing feat for international shipping! It was packaged with expertise and in flawless condition. I could not be happier and would certainly purchase from moment again, if the opportunity arose. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I bought a Kana Doll No. 8 Lucien in white skin from moment and the transaction was super smooth. He arrived safe and sound and well packaged. Definitely would recommend them!

3. I bought a DM Laeoh Head from moment, the transaction was incredibly smooth and good communication. The Head was delivered when they said and arrived very well packaged.
      Highly recommend as a seller ^^

4. Bought a Volks sd from moment and as always it was a pleasurable transaction! Fast from start to finish. Item as described and amazing communication! Thank you moment! ;)

5. moment responded to my wanted post for a Switch Huisa D head and was willing to work with the layaway plan and timeframe I needed. The head shipped fast and arrived quickly, well packed and safe! Excellent transaction, thank you so much!

6. I purchased a volks sd 10 Lieselotte body from Moment. She replied to all my msgs promptly and shipped it as soon as i paid for it. I would definitely buy from Moment again as it was such a pleasant transaction.

7. Bought an april story boy body and moment agreed to hold it for me while I moved. Very gracious! Body arrived well wrapped and in good condition.

8. I purchased an Ize Stage Taesung head from Moment. They were very easy and quick to communicate with. Shipping was also very fast and well packaged. I would happily buy from Moment again!

9. Positive

Bought two heads from moment. They were perfectly packaged and were wonderful to deal with for the transaction. Would certainly buy from again!

10. I purchased a Soom Dubu from Moment. It was a great transaction. Communication was excellent and Dubu arrived promptly and in perfect condition! I would be happy to work with Moment again!

11. I bought a Nobility Doll minimee U Know/Yunho head from Miki. This is my second purchase from them. I wasn’t sure if it would fit my bodies but it did. And the match was very close. The shipping was three days!!! I totally trust this seller because all the sales items are top quality and often rare. I’m so glad they are here at DoA! Thanks again.

12. I bought a freedom teller Amber head.
      Moment take a lot of care for the shipping and revised the tracking code to see how it was going.
      Cause it take one month to came due to the “wonderful customs service from Spain”…..
      But everything ended perfect!
      Thanks for all!

13. I bought a Volks Lieselotte from moment. It was a wonderful transaction, very fast, very friendly. I am peculiar about shipping but they easily accommodated my needs and everything went perfect. Id recommend moment to anyone!

Thanks again :aheartbea

14. After stumbling across Izestage Marbas, I immediately became enamored, for he was a sculpt with a unique face that would be perfect for an older character of mine. He seemed a little difficult to find, so I decided to check the Marketplace, where moment had one listed for sale. Having previously purchased from moment, I happily messaged them, and entered into a short layaway. As expected, moment’s communication was swift and efficient.

I was eager to bring Marbas home, and sent my final installment a little over a week later. Moment quickly shipped Marbas, who arrived with surprising haste, especially for an international purchase. He is absolutely stunning, and his sculpting is exquisite—I am wholly in love! Marbas is in absolutely perfect condition, and was packaged with expert care. I consider this a perfect transaction and, given the opportunity, would certainly buy from moment again, as I have in the past. Thank you so much for helping my resin dream, moment!

15. I purchased a doll head from moment, and it was a perfect transaction.
      Communication was fast and friendly, and the head was shipped a few hours after my payment. It came perfectly packed. Thank you again!

16. I recently purchased an Illusion Garden head from Moment and they were an absolute joy to work with. They responded quickly and politely to all of my inquiries, and arranged shipping almost immediately after my payment. The head arrived promptly and perfectly packaged. I couldn’t have asked for a better transaction. I would absolutely purchase from them again!

17. I purchased an Illusion Garden's Yuli head from Moment. Absolutely gorgeous! It arrived exactly as described, was secured incredibly well, and shipped quick as can be. I couldn't tell you how much I appreciate it!!! Moment was also very kind and responsive, they got back to me almost immediately on any questions I had. I would absolutely recommend them and would be happy to purchase from them again :3nodding:

18. I purchased from Moment a Little Monica Sweet Sophia head in white skin. Great transaction! The head is in excellent condition as stated per her sale post, and she quickly responds to messages. She shipped the head the next day after I paid, and was packaged really well. She's an excellent seller, and i would purchase from her again :)

19. I bought a Delf girl body from Moment and the entire transaction was very pleasant. Communication was super fast and Moment kept me updated on everything. The Delf girl body arrived in wonderful condition, as advertised and she was super securely packed :). I would definitely buy from Moment again.

Thank you for everything

20. I purchased a Switch Yido in MB (2021) from moment. This isn’t my first purchase from moment and it probably won’t be my last xD as always moment is quick to respond to questions, shipped super quickly, and packaged the doll head very safely! The doll head is in great condition~
      Moment is a great seller to work with! :)