1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. I bought a DIM Ace head from moment. She was super pleasant to talk to and shipped extremely quickly. I am so glad she responded to my wtb thread!

2. Brought 2 IG heads from Moment, great transaction! Everything went smoothly and the shipping was pretty fast. Also, the packing was great too!

hoping to trade with her again in the future.

3. This was my second time buying a doll from moment, and it was still an easy transaction. Communication was prompt, shipping was so quick (literally the same day I sent payment), and the package came packed extremely well. Thank you again!

4. Moment reached out about a WTB post I had made. She allowed to pay on a short payment plan. The item arrived very well packed very quickly. Big thumbs up from me!

5. I purchased a Luts Elf Diez head from moment and it was a super quick and easy transaction. They shipped the head quickly and it arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition. Great seller!

6. I purchased a LeMoon Lim (NS) and LeMoon Misty Toxy (WS) from moment. This is not my first and probably won’t be my last transaction with moment! As always, the seller responds very quickly and thoroughly to questions, and is transparent with the state of the item. Items are always packed very safely and are always in good condition!!
      Seller also followed up with me with the tracking.
      It’s always a pleasant experience to deal with Moment. Thank you! :)

7. I bought a Prime Frame Cotinus Doll head and Dobermann ears with company painting from Moment and I'm very very happy! The items' condition was just great, it was meticulously and securely packed. Moment was responsive to all my questions and responded them promptly. A+ Seller!! :D

8. moment reached out to another one of my WTB posts, this time for a Prime Frame Narcissus head in WS. The head was packed well and arrived very quickly and safely, and the seller is very honest about the condition of the faceup. Transaction was smooth as usual, and conversations were quick even with the time zone difference. Thank you so much! :)

9. After I realized I had actually bought a beautiful WS Dollshe Husky head from Miki over a decade, I had confidence in this transaction and went all in with this big purchase.

This time around, I bought a full Soom Idealian 75 Sullivan in Normal Skin with Jointed Hands. Everything was super securely packaged, shipped out efficiently via EMS/UPS, and came within just ONE week since I paid Miki! He came in perfect condition, and with extra regular hands, beautiful silicone eyes, and a wonderful faceup already done.

It’s incredible, Miki’s speed and courteous and fast communication are still above and beyond expectation. Thank you for rushing to send out this doll before Chuseok, one of the biggest holidays in Korea. I’m very excited for this new boy, he is so dreamy :hug:

I’d recommend anyone looking on the second hand doll market to buy from Miki, she is very reliable and the whole transaction was smooth as butter~:)

10. Miki responded to my WTB (yet again!) and sold me a Prime Frame Croton in WS (2020). Conversations with Miki are always pleasant! Shipping was very quick as usual, and item arrived perfectly safe in great condition. Thanks so much! :)

11. I bought Switch Doha head w/ Nuit's faceup from Moment and everything was perfect! :XD:

Moment answered all my inquiries promptly and was very patient. Moment shipped Doha quickly and I received it in perfect condition.

I won't hesitate to business with Moment again.

Highly recommended seller :XD:

12. I just bought an idealian75 body from Moment, well packaged, shipped immediately and everything went very smooth. Would gladly do business again♡

13. I had another great transaction with Moment. I purchased a KDoll Kian head, and it arrived exactly as described and packaged extremely well. I hope to be able to purchase from them again.

14. I had another transaction with Moment (2nd time) and everything went as smoothly as the first :3nodding:

This is the second time Moment helped me acquire a doll I really wanted :dance

I bought a Switch Taeo full doll from Moment. Just like before, Moment was very nice and kind. Communication was great, the package was packed well and shipped fast, the doll was what I had wished for :blush

I won't hesitate to transact with Moment again. Highly recommended seller ;)

15. :clover I had another positive transaction with @moment, I think my third :) and again a perfect sale. immediate and friendly responses, careful packaging, swift shipping out, and fast receipt of the package with a beautiful IllusionGarden Hades reveal with the LE faceup inside. he is just gorgeous. thank you for this lovely boy <3

16. I bought a Momocolor Michelle from moment. Wow, that was fast shipping!
      Michelle was exactly as described, I would gladly do business with moment again.

17. Positive Transaction

I bought a K-Doll Keikei head from Moment and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was almost immediate, the head shipped the next day and arrived in a week, in excellent condition and packed very carefully. I'm very happy with it, and would definitely buy from this seller again!

18. I just received the head I bought from moment and everything was smooth and pleasant! Very positive experience.

Moment was very kind, communication was easy and shipping was super fast. I would definitely recommend this seller!

19. I bought an elf diez from luts from Moment, and the transaction was perfect. It was sent quickly and well packaged, communication was clear, everything went very well and I would buy from this seller again

20. Purchased a Volks SD10 Swarriko body from Moment and I am beyond happy! Excellent communication, extremely fast shipping and the body was wrapped very very well. I would 100% recommend and purchase from again. A++++ seller. Thank you so much!