1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. Bought a Volks body from Miki-she's a WONDERFUL seller, great communication, item just as stated, very nice packing. Would highly recommend with confidence!

2. Bought a Volks white boy body from moment for a very good price, communication was good and shipping was both prompt and safe. Would definitely recommend her as a seller! Thanks so much!

3. I've worked with moment before in the past and just like before, she was friendly, fast and wonderful to work with. Because of her, one of my dream dolls is here. Lilith from the volks korea opening. <3 I'll def buy from her again.

4. Bought an SD10 oldskin body from moment. She gave me 22 different and detailed pictures of it and her response was always fast(near immediate for me), friendly and professional. The best seller I have ever had the opportunity to deal with :)

Definitely recommended!! :aheartbea

5. My mom and I bought an Nanuri 06 head from her, she was good to have contact with, shipped fast and we recieved the head in excelent condition. Were very happy with the transaction and the head :D

6. Great seller!! Very kind and fast!! A perfect transaction A+++++

7. Got an awesome Volks pink bikini from her, Super awesome. ^_^

8. I bought a gorgeous doll from Moment and her friend and they totally went out of their way for me with all the attention and pictures and he arrived packed so well too! I love my new boy! Thank you so much!!!

9. I bought an Ando head and body from Moment .From the very start she was friendly and great to deal with.She had so much patience when my paypal account was in a mess.
      Really brilliant communication every step and the doll was packaged so well.I wouldnt hesitate to deal with her again
      thank you

10. Moment protected the doll I bought so well! He arrived in perfect condition, even after the post office tried to kill the box. The doll was so well wrapped in bubblewrap, nothing could have harmed him! XD She shipped him very quickly, the price was very nice and she provided so many detailed photos and descriptions of his condition during the transaction! 5 gold stars for Momen! :fangirl:

11. Do not hesistate - RUSH to buy anything Moment has for sale. She's a wonderful seller!

I had a great transaction with Moment - she answered my WTB thread for a notched knees SD10 body for my Anais 1 head. Well, she accepted that I needed layaway, was lovely about a mistake in my payment, and then sent the body so SUPER-QUICK.

OMG! 2 days to come to the UK!!!! From Korea!!

So. Lovely Moment - I thank you for helping me complete my girl!

Alicex

12. I bought my little So-Som from Moment and her friend and she arrived so fast and very well packed. This is the second wonderful and perfect transaction with her this month and I totally recommend dealing with her! Moment is the best! Thankies!

13. Bought a lovely St. Mina from Moment and it couldn't have been better!
      Truly excellent communication, outstanding packaging and an amazingly lovely person on top of that! A great experience!
      Excellent communication, outstanding packaging & a lovely person, very highly recommended~!
      Thank you for helping me bring home my dream doll~!
      And again, because you deserve it, thank you Moment! <3

14. Great seller! I just recieved my Sirang from moment and she is perfect! She was shipped very quickly and wrapped extremely well. I was kindly allowed to do layaway and moment was extremely friendly and nice. I would gladly buy again! Thanks

15. I bought a doll from Moment and it was a wonderful transaction!
      Shipping was fast, packaging was safe and strong!
      She was very friendly and helpful to me and allowed short layaway.
      Thank you very much Moment!!!

16. Moment is a fantastic seller! She approached me because of my WTB thread, and now the very rare Sukryu is home with me! :aheartbea Very understanding of my payment schedule, excellent to communicate with, and shipping is prompt and packaging is excellent. Super secure and fast, thank you again!

17. I bought again from moment ^^
      She is the best seller! excellent communication, very reliable and friendly, and always help me a lot.
      the doll came very well packed and safe and she shipped it very quick!
      Thank you again miki!! <3

18. I bought a very unique artist doll head, "Miro" from Miki (moment). She always has such wonderful items and is so helpful as a seller. She held the head for me for a few days till I had money to pay, and she shipped right away. Thanks again Miki, it is always a pleasure to do business with you :aheartbea

19. I bought a doll from moment.
      My feedback is ALL positive!^^ +++
      First of all she was super patient when I had problems with my PayPal > w<
      All her replies to my messages were so polite and friendly and I felt very comfortable trusting her the whole time.
      The doll itself was in even better condition than I was expecting. Just like brand new.
      Shipping was super fast and I could track the package the whole way with the EMS code she gave me.
      Packing was phenomenal. :33 Let me tell you, moment isn't stingy with bubble wrap. C:
      Even the original box was in very good shape.

Gosh I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

20. I bought a fantastic gorgeous Bandi from Moment.Moment is such a kind person and a perfect seller!We had a really nice communication.The doll arrived very well packed after only a few days!
      Many thanks!I would buy again.