1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about moment

Jul 8, 2006

1. I had a wonderful transaction with Miki (Moment). Great communications including all shipping/tracking details, and Shushu arrived very carefully packed and quickly shipped. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Moment again!:)

2. I couldn't resist doing business with moment again since she's such a lovely person, not to mention the perfect seller!
      I bought a body from her and it arrived quickly, the transaction went smooth and the packaging was excellent as usual.
      moment always listens to your requests and it's always a pleasure to deal with her~!
      Truly excellent seller, highly recommended!
      Thank you once again~ :clover

3. I bought a Shall from moment. She is lovely, promptly shipped and very well packed. I would buy from her again no problem.

4. I bought a doll from Moment through layaway. She was very friendly, and great to deal with the whole time. She even let me know she was going on vacation so I could send payment later.

She shipped very quickly after the final payment was sent. I'd definitely buy from Moment again. Thank you so much~! :)

5. i bought a yo-sd outfit from Moment and I'm very happy with it!
      the communication was great, and the item was delivered quickly.
      A++!

6. I purchased a YoSD outfit set from Miki. It arrived in perfect condition!
      :)
      Michelle

7. I bought a Breakaway from Moment.
      Honestly, I could not be happier with the whole transaction. Shipping was super fast, and he arrived to me in amazing condition. *0*
      Thank youuu! <3

8. Miki allowed layaway for a very rare doll head for me. It arrived, of course, packed like the queen's jewels. I cannot recommend MOMENT too much---she is the best of the best. Sorry this is SO over due.

9. Moment sold me a trully lovely Elf El head for my flatmate. The head arrived today, and my flatmate is over the moon! :D

There honestly isn't a better seller on DoA- Moment is always a dream to deal with. :)

10. I purchased a Yo-SD outfit from Miki and it was a great transaction :)

I'd totally buy from her anytime again

11. I bought a Yo outfit from Moment, and she sent it very fast! She is super nice to deal with, and I would gladly do business with again! Thanks so very much!

12. Moment is truly a pleasure to deal with! I purchased a doll body from her and it was shipped the very next day and arrived super quick. She was informative and very friendly in every pm.
      I am highly pleased with this transaction overall and would love to deal with her again!:)

13. I bought a SD10 body from moment and i couldnt be happier with it! It came in perfect condition, just as described. She was very understanding when paypal made a mistake with my account and had to wait until the next day to send payment she even offered to extend the hold i had for the body until the issue was resolved ^___^ Overall, she is a very nice person and keeps great communication throught the whole process. Highly recommended! ^3^!

14. I bought a SD13 boy body from moment and the trade is perfect!
      moment's very nice and smooth in commication, shipped extremely fast and carefully packed the body. Thank you very much!

15. I cannot rave enough about Miki! She is an absolutely wonderful seller! She's friendly and quick and attentive, and she takes wonderful care of her dolls! I just bought a snowskin MSD Lilith from her on a very short layaway, and every step of the transaction was absolutely wonderful. She was packed so securely and perfectly when she arrived, and she's just gorgeous!

Thank you so much, Miki, you're wonderful! :D

16. I purchased a VOLKS Swarrico body from moment and she was so quick to respond. The body arrived in a matter of days, wrapped very securely. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Thank you for a wonderful shopping experience:D

17. I buyed her an Unoa L-bi. Was shipped soon and arrived in perfect condition. She is so pacient and so nice. It's a pleasure make dels with her ^^

Thank you!!! <3<3

18. I just purchased a Clara head from Miki...it was here in 3 days I could'nt believe it so fast..this has to be one of the most awesome transactions ever...fast PM's just great all in all..Thanks Miki!!

Val~

19. I can't believe this is all the feedback for Moment, and I have to confess that I should have left feedback for her before.

I have bought Unoa faceplates from her, a CH Saint Mina, and a Unoa Lusis boy.

She is the finest trader in the marketplace. Moment is dependable, trustworthy, kind and a lovely person to communicate with. Her faceups are sweet and soft...very professional. She values integrity and is generous with her time and knowledge.

You can trust Moment absolutely and you will love the dolls she sells. Every tiny flaw is mentioned. She said there was a small chip under the bust of Saint Mina. I can not see it at all. She is seriously conscientious about describing the items well.

Everything is perfectly packed and sent as soon as payment is made. Really, when I say she is the best I mean it. You can not deal with anyone better than Moment. She is a joy and I am grateful to her for sending me the two dolls I plan to keep forever.

20. I purchased a Volks Swarrico body from Miki (moment). Great service. The body arrived early and was packed very well. She is very nice and I highly recommend her!
      Dollswest