1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback about Shana-chan

Jul 5, 2006

1. Absolute wonderful wonderful wonderful! experience.
      She delivered a wonderful product and was fair in every aspect of the deal, kept me updated the whole time. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the finished dress because the camera made itself unavailable, but I can tell you I couldn't be happier with it! I'd recommend her anytime!

2. Same here! :) Shana-chan was very sweet when I dealt with her. I bought a Cherry Lolita ensemble from her, and I love it so much! It's well constructed and quite pretty.

3. I was very pleased with the outfit I bought from Shana-chan--it was extremely well-made, using high-quality fabrics, and all the details were adorable. While it took some time for her to finish the work, the wait was reasonable, and WELL worth it! She also communicated with me well while she was sewing.

4. I purchased an outfit from Shana-chan and everything went smoothly and I got it VERY quickly after purchase!! She was a pleasure to buy from, Thankyou! ^_^

5. Shana-chan purchased a pair of eyes from me and she was a pleasure to work with. Good communication and prompt payment. ^^