Feedback BoxerBaby25

Jan 16, 2017

1. Leave feedback here for me.

2. I purchased a wig and it was shipped promptly and packaged safely! Transaction was quick and easy :)

3. BoxerBaby25 bought my minifee risse from me and everything went perfectly. Paid right away and let me know when she arrived. Kept great communication the whole time. Recommended as a buyer.

4. I sold my Souldoll/Impl hybrid boy to BoxerBaby25.
      She was such a lovely person to communicate with! She always replied pretty fast and payed promptly, even told me when the doll arrived at hers. I can only recommend her!

5. ★ Positive feedback! ★

I sold a Dollshe Saint head to BoxerBaby25. She was courteous and quick to pay, also kind and patient throughout! Highly recommended as a buyer~ Thank you kindly for a fantastic transaction.

6. I brought a Migidoll mIr/ Spiritdoll hybrid from BoxerBaby25. She was a pleasure to deal with, answered my questions quickly, the doll was posted right away and was so well wrapped. She kept me updated and was a pleasure to deal with.
      I would highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much.

7. I bought a Unoa faceplate from BoxerBaby25. Great communication, fast shipping and well packaged. Great transaction!