1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeEdBaCk FeR {bulletsBANQ}

Jun 25, 2008

1. bulletsBANQ puchased an outfit from me. There was a small Paypal problem (which was not either of our faults), but she was very friendly and quick to help get things straightened out. Thanks so much! :)

2. I just sold a set of outfit to bulletBANQ, she was nice to deal with and kept very good communication. Definitely will recommend her. Thanks. :)

3. Just sold some BJD clothes to BulletsBANQ. Pleasure to deal with, excellent communication, superfast payment...
      Thank you,

Nadine in the UK

4. BulletsBANQ bought a hand from me and paid promptly. She was wonderful to transact with. Thank you~! :3

5. I sold a Resinsoul boy body to BulletsBANQ on a layaway, she was very friendly and kept me updated throughout the layaway and recieving. There was an issue with the item after she got it, but we worked it out and came to an agreement and it was resolved easily and quickly. She responded quickly to PMs and was very easy to deal with. :)

6. I bought a msd head to bulletsBANQ
      bulletsBANQ is a great seller, she is very friendly, quickly respond ...
      pleased deal with you (for an another time with pleasure)
      thanks for all

7. bulletsBANQ is a lovely seller to deal with, I brought a Bobobie sprite from them, the shipping was a good price and the head arrived swiftly, would definitely buy from her again.

8. bulletsBANQ bought a top from me ^__^ a pleasure to serve!!

9. I bought a Lati Rucas from bulletsBANQ, and the transaction went very smoothly. She was very quick and conscientious about communication, and the doll arrived in great condition and well-packed. I would definitely reccomend her as a seller. Thank you! :D

10. bulletsBANQ bought one of my homemade Unoa headBacks! a Wonderful transaction! she was very friendly and really great to deal with! she also let me know when the headback arrived! that was really appreciated!! Thank you!:)

11. bulletsBANQ bought a top from me. Payment was prompt and communication was excellent. Wonderful buyer.

12. Sold a couple of SD clothes to bulletsBANQ, she is friendly and the transaction was smooth and easy.
      Thanks! :aheartbea

13. bulletsBANQ bought a few MSD items from me, she was very nice and paid promptly!

14. bulletsBANQ ordered another regular fur wig from me, and a custom fur wig as well. Every step of the transaction went smoothly and perfectly! She was excellent in communicating the design for the custom wig, paid super quickly, and let me know as soon as the wigs arrived to her.

I'd definitely recommend her for any transaction, she's absolutely lovely to deal with!

15. Had a great exsperience with bulletsBANQ!
      Quick to pay, great communication and extremely patient!

The package was etremely delayed because of christmas and other stuff, we even thought the package was lost for some time. But bulletsBANQ was SO patient all the time :aheartbea

16. Great buyer, paid very promptly and notified me as soon as the items arrived.
      -Pandora-

17. Brought a OE Scar Breakaway head from bulletsBANQ!
      Very fast and smooth transaction and the head was securely packed
      would definately buy from again ^.^

18. bulletsBANQ purchased an outfit set from me recently. She paid promptly and is a courteous buyer. She was also kind enough to let me know when the clothes arrived safely. Thank you very much for buying from me!

19. + Positive Feedback

Sold a slim MSD corset to Bullets.

She was very pleasurable to do business with, even after the first corset got lost into the black hole of international mail.

I made a second corset for her, since it is a relatively simple process and sent it out. Believed second one to have gotten lost as well after about 1.5 months of waiting. Issued her a full refund.

Corset surprisingly arrived, but unfortunately did not fit the intended doll well [again, this was a corset fitted on a slim MSD xD]. Bullets was very understanding and even offered to pay the original intended sum, but since we had both been through quite a bit of waiting and nail-biting at this point over the corset at this point, I simply gifted it to her.

As stated, despite the issues that arose, Bullets was amazing and patient through the whole process. I would certainly deal with her again. :3

20. I do face up commission for BulletsBANQ. She's very lovely to deal with. fast with replying. and fast payment too. She also tell me when the packed arrived at his hand. :D
      His boys truly cute. I'm on lucky can have a change to faced them.;)
      I will love to have more transaction with BulletsBANQ in the future. Thanks once again, Dear...:aheartbea