1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback fo Edelwenn

Mar 22, 2010

1. Thank you for my feedback ^^

I also have 100% positive feedback as Cassiel76 on eBay, and 100% positive feedback as Cassiel on Materiel Celeste
    2. I purchased a Mini Fee Elf Shiwoo from Edelwenn, and had a great and smooth transaction. PMs were prompt, and helpful, and friendly too! He was packaged well, with care, and arrived quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Edelwenn and highly recommend Edelwenn as a super seller :aheartbea

Thank you Edelwenn!
    3. I bought a Juri 05 head from her, it was perfectly packed, communication was fine and I'm totally happy with everything. Thank you again~ ^_^
    4. I bought a Delf Shine from Edelwenn. We reached a reasonable negotiation, communication was excellent, and the doll shipped fast. Thank you, Edelwenn, for making the transaction easy and enjoyable. I would definitely do business again. :)
    5. I bought a MNF Mirwenn head from Edelwenn : she was perfectly wrapped, shipped very fast and communication was perfect ! Thank you very much !!
    6. I bought a ltf juri faceplate from Edelwenn and it has been a great transaction! she shipped quickly and the faceplate was inside two padded boxes for his safety ;) I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again
      thank you so much!
    7. I bought a FP60 Head.
      Really good transaction, shipped fast and save!! Thank so much!!
    8. I bought the soony head elf mnf, all perfect and fast shipping !!
      Thank you !
    9. Thank you so much, dear Emy, for your GREAT patiense with our transaction! Edelwenn offered long layaway and she waited patiently when we were in hard work situation.
      Edelvenn is A+++ seller. Incredible doll and great pleasure to participate this deal.
    10. Purchased a Halloween MNF head from this user. Wonderful smooth transaction, kept me updated the whole way. Very pleasant to deal with. Thank you again.
    11. I bought a F60 Elf Soony head from Edelwenn who did a good job of packing my head. The postal system destroyed the box, but my head was undamaged!
      I would not hesitate to buy from Edelwenn again. :)
    12. Edelwenn sold me a MNF Sarang 2015 head. She was very patient with all my question and reply very fast. :)Edelwenn put a lot of bubbles paper for protect the head. really nice!
      Thank you so much!!
    13. I purchased a Twigling head from Edelwenn in May of 2015. There was a brief delay in shipping, but the item was very well packed and arrived safely in good time. I am very pleased with my purchase and the communication. Thank you. :)
    14. I joined Edelwenn's Lacrima split for the SE head. Prompt and super friendly communication, confirmed payment, kept me updated on the order status, and sent my package quickly and securely packed. I couldn't be happier with this transaction and look forward to dealing with her again. Thank you!