1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback fo Jellyfish

Jul 28, 2008

1. Please leave all feedback for me here.

Thanks! :)

2. Jellyfish purchased a hoodie from me and paid instantly! Told me when it arrived and was very sweet! A pleasure to work with!

3. Jellyfish bought doll accessories from me. Great transcation and fast payment, thank you so much!

4. Jellyfish ordered a couple shirts from my sale thread. Payment was prompt and I was notified upon safe arrival. Great buyer. Pleasure to work with.

5. Jellyfish bought a wig from me and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication, paid quickly and let me know when it arrived. Also a very nice person. Thanks heaps!

6. Jellyfish is great! She asked me to hold something for her until a certain date. She paid as promised which is very unusual these days. I would sell to her any time!!!!

Thanks!

7. Sold jellyfish a Spongebob shirt, and was paid promptly, and advised when it arrived. :)
      VERY pleasant person to deal with! Easy transaction. Thanks!!! :abow:

8. I sold pjm to Jellyfish ~and make a very quickly payment~~
      a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks so much~

9. Very friendly and very easy to communicate with
      Very quickly payment and always be considerate of others

She made me a very pleasant communication
      Thanks very much^_^
      -------------
      By the way I`m surprised to see your
      artworks are so excellent.Just want to letting you know this so mention it on here too:)

10. Jellyfish purchased a Leekeworld-L Min head from me. Payment was prompt and Ashley was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for a great transaction! :D

11. jellyfish has bought a wig from me~
      transaction was very good, fast payment and smooth communication~
      thanks!

12. I bought a wig for a very good price and it was shipped extremely well packed and very promptly :)

13. I am more than satisfied customer.
      Jellyfish made faceup for my boy Efrain (Alice in Labyrinth/Bertram). The faceup is wonderfull itself, very precise done, with great details. Jellyfish first did few concepts of faceup for me, and talked with me about my own suggestion a lot. She was also giving me many photos during her work on faceup to know if I will like it. The talk with her is easy and nice and the transaction was also very easy and quick.

The best thing for me was choose jellyfish for making faceup. 100%

14. I had jellyfish work on my little Lishe MNF. She did such lovely work and I'd love to commission her again any time. She was very polite and easy to get a hold of. :chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

15. Sold a pair of Cheerydoll SD combats to Jellyfish and I was paid very promptly. Definately a great buyer, thanks! :)

16. What a darling gal to have buy a body from me! She paid instantly, and was a delight in communication. You'll enjoy any transaction you have with her! Thanks!

17. i got my head today after a mix up with the post office >.<
      we handled it though, her more than i XD
      she was very helpful and created a master piece *swoon*

she is very friendly and answers messages promptly
      she even gave me her cell number to ease my anxiety ^^''
      i am going to do business with her in the future once my next girl is bought

i am VERY pleased with the result. ^^

18. Jellyfish bought a sweater from me, good communication and fast payment!

19. Jellyfish bought a wig from me. I really enjoyed the whole experience--she's very friendly, great with communication and paid quickly too. It couldn't have gone any smoother. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

20. Jellyfish bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.