1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 1000014

Nov 16, 2007

1. 1000014 was kind enough to sell me a Luts WS body at a good price! It matches the head I had perfectly. She was great with getting it shipped in a timely fashion and keeping in touch with me through out the process. Nice transaction, would gladly buy from her again! Thanks!

2. I bought a SD head at 1000014, great transaction, quickly shipping !
      all it's okay^^

3. Purcahsed a Luka head from 1000014. It arrived well packaged and safe. :)

4. I just bought an Angel Region Ren boy from 1000014 and it was a perfect transaction. She kept me in constant communication and even included a free outfit for my new boy. Thankyou so much!

5. perfect as always! thank you so much xxxxxx

6. I purchased a body from 1000014, was a smooth transaction, great seller. Thank you =)

7. I purchased a Juri 07A from 1000014 on layaway. Communication was quick and polite. He was shipped out as promised and was well protected. Was a great transaction all around.

8. 1000014 bought an Elfdoll Tasha from me on layaway and was fab to deal with.
      Communication was friendly and prompt and they finished their layaway earlier than expected!

I was informed when payments were made and also informed when the doll arrived ^_^

Thank you 1000014 for a great transaction!

9. I bought a wonderful Hound and Saint head from her. She was very helpful and did me a good deal on the two. Both boys are gorgeous and I'm very happy.

10. I bought a Raziel Minimee head from her. It arrived really fast and savely packaged. Excellent seller, always kept me updated. And the head's really great!

11. I purchase two fans from 1000014. They were packed carefully and shipped quickly, and of course they arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction!

12. I bought a pair of Breccia ears from 1000014. They were well packaged, and shipped promptly. Good seller.

13. I bought a Chalco outfit from 1000014. It was well-packed, and arrived quickly and safely. Thanks!

14. I bought a DZ Leo from 1000014.
      He included eyes, wig, outfit and shoes.

He arrived quite well-packaged, promptly and just as described. Communication was a pleasure (she even helped me figure out Paypal). ^__^ I was so glad to have such a wonderful first transaction here on DoA.

Great seller! I'd definitely buy from her again.

15. Bought a wig from this seller. Fast shipping and excellent commication.

16. I bought Lucas from 100014. Very good comunication, informing me of everything :)
      I't was a great transaction and will be more than happy to deal with 1000014 again!

17. I bought a Dollheart outfit from 10014, and it just arrived - thanks much for the transaction!

18. Purchased SOOM Chalco human parts from*1000014, she was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and super fast shipping, thank you so much! :)

19. Purchase of skull chalco, very good transaction and perfect communication. Still thank you with you!

20. I have buy soom heliot wings at 1000014 , very good transaction , beautiful item and fast shipping :)
      thank you again ^^