1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 1mim

Sep 15, 2009

1. 1mim bought a wig and eyes from me and was very pleasant to do business with. Fast payment, great communication. Thanks so much:)

2. I recently sold a pair of eyes to 1mim and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. Payment came super-fast and communications were prompt and friendly. I definitely would trade with 1mim again!

3. If you have had a tranaction with me post it here thanks :)

4. Sold an Ante multi head, wig and eyes to 1mim, sent payment fast and good communication. Thank you!!

5. 1mim commissioned me for a face-up.
      Quick payment, detailed descriptions, and very patient.
      1mim is very friendly and I would do business with her again anytime.
      Thank You
      A+

6. Partially traded my Ante Multihead with her for eyes and wigs. Shipping was super fast, and payment prompt. Would definitely trade/transact with again.
      ~Pandora~

7. 1mim was my first commissioned faceup client! She sent me her babies and made the whole process much easier by including return postage, all the slips filled out and everything all set to go! She was honest with what she wanted and together we really were able to get the look she was going for! It was a tremendously fun experience working together with 1mim and I hope in the future to see more of her lovely little ones!! Thanks so so very much.

DMM :kitty2

8. Oh dear oh dear! I completely missed this thread!

1Mim is a fantabulous buyer, very communicative, and patient! thank you so much!

9. Just sold a pair of eyes to 1mim - our second transaction - and it went as perfectly as the first sale. I'd happily do business with her again and recommend her highly as a trader.

10. Gracious Alive, but this seller ships fast!!!! I got my Notdoll Lucy in 3 days after I paid!!! She was packed well and I am entirely happy with both the doll and the level of communication this seller provided.

semirans

11. I bought a Felix Brownie from 1mim and it was a smooth transaction the whole way through. Great communication and fast shipping.
      Thank you :)

12. 1mim and I did a partial trade for an Elfdoll Tulie. She sent her items (some gorgeous eyes and handmade wigs) and payment super fast, was friendly and helpful, and taught me a trick about styling wigs that I will forever be indebted to her for! ;)

thank you so much!!

13. Sold a little Ian Cherry Blossom to Mimi, she was very sweet & wonderful
      to communicate with...a beautiful transaction:fangirl:

Thank you again:aheartbea

14. Smooth transaction when she bought some Leekeworld magnetic sheep horns from me! :D Thank you!

15. and was a pleasure. Great to do business with!!

16. 1mim and I did a trade for wigs - what a great communicator and fantastic to deal with! Would do it again anytime! Thanks!

17. 1mim purchased three pairs of Pale Blossoms glass eyes from me and sent in her payment as soon as she received the payment information. Communication from her end was perfect and I'd deal with her again without hesitation~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your purchase! :pcake:bcake

18. I have bought a little Ian form 1mim.
      She was a smooth transaction , very friendly and fast shipping.

Ian is very adorable.
      Thank you so much!!

19. I just sold a dolly to 1mim.

The transaction was perfect. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt.

AND she let me know when the doll arrived. IMHO, the sign of a truly great marketplace participant!:aheartbea

20. Bought her Ante Multihead and it arrived well-wrapped and quickly :) Very good communication, thanks!