1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for 333r

Nov 3, 2009

1. hi. .this is my feedback thread. .please leave your feedback here if you've had a transaction with me. .thanks ^_^

2. 333r bought a Dollheart outfit from me. She paid promptly, had great communication, and let me know when the outfit arrived! It was a smooth and easy transaction. :)

3. 333r bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when they arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

4. 333r took part in my Chalco split. Very prompt in replies and payment; Highly recommended!
      Thanks again! :)

5. 333r - Commissioned me for a face-up on his Sabik elf. She was very patient and understanding with excellent communication. Also paid promptly. Highly recommended!
      Thank you!^_^- <3

6. I bought an Iplehouse Akando from 333r and it was a perfect transaction. Her communication was great and she really helped me out with finding the most reasonable shipping option. The doll was shipped out quickly and packaged really well. I'm really happy with everything and would recommend 333r as a seller :)

7. Bought a DZ Floy, Leo, and Luna from 333r and couldn’t be happier! They came wrapped tight and labeled and arrived very fast! Thanks so much! I’d definitely recommend you! ^^

8. I bought a Dollshe saint from 333r and communication and the whole transaction went really easy, he came wrapped and labelled really well! I would definitely buy from 333r again without hesitation :)

9. I bought a set of EID sized clothes from 333r and everything went smoothly! They shipped it quickly and securely and all the clothes were in good order. Would definitely do business with again :D Thank you!

10. I purchased a Soom Mecha Angel button down from 333r! Everything went perfectly and it arrived safely! They even refunded me a bit, since shipping ended up cheaper. The shirt arrived safely, as well! I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with them and I highly recommend them as a seller! Thank you so much! My boys will enjoy it. :aheartbea

11. ☆ Positive Feedback for 333r! ☆

I bought an Iplehouse shirt from 333r, and I was extraordinarily pleased with my purchase! Stellar communication and quick shipment, plus she refunded overcharge on shipping! The shirt arrived to me in perfect condition, and with a couple of undergarments as a lovely gift. 333r is a spectacular seller, definitely has my recommendation. Thank you very much ♪

12. I purchased a Dollheart Homme Black Fer outfit from 333r. The outfit is in great condition, was well packaged, and arrived very quickly. Thanks so much!

13. I bought a Soom Kremer from 333r, and it was a very pleasant transaction all around. Communication was very fast and clear, they shipped him very fast, and everything was packaged VERY safely. He's arrived in perfect condition, and I hope he'll be as happy with me as he was with them! :)

14. I bought Volks SD13 Boy Show (Syo) from 333r and everything was fantastic! Great communication and easy to work with.The package was packaged very good, it got to me safe an sound, and I am so thankful for this great transaction.

15. I bought the red cross hoodie set from 333r and it was nicely packaged and delivered quickly. Pleasure doing business with you!!

16. Positive

I bought 2 tops and a pair of pants from 333r. They shipped the garments quickly and packaged everything very well so nothing would be damaged. Everything is as promised and in great condition. 333r was very prompt and pleasant with all replies. Thank you!

17. Positive!

Purchased a Mecha Angel sized hoodie - item is perfectly sized for my boy, just love it. @333r had the hoodie off in the mail in no time, safely packaged and it arrived quickly (considering it had to go all the way around the world). Would definitely purchase from again, thank you!

18. I bought an F16 from @333r. She was very quick and clear on communications and shipped quickly. And WOW what a great job packing him up!! A++

19. I bought the sweetest SD F-01 from @333r , and am extremely happy with the entire transaction. From friendly communication, amicable demeanor, quick follow-up time, she was incredible to work with through the sale. She went the extra step to ensure I saved money for shipping, and was patient when I asked for a hold until I had payment. The doll was wrapped with utmost care, and unboxing her added a lot to my bonding experience. ♥

Would definetely recommend buying from!