1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for 333r

Nov 3, 2009

1. hi. .this is my feedback thread. .please leave your feedback here if you've had a transaction with me. .thanks ^_^

2. 333r bought a Dollheart outfit from me. She paid promptly, had great communication, and let me know when the outfit arrived! It was a smooth and easy transaction. :)
    3. 333r bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when they arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.
    4. 333r took part in my Chalco split. Very prompt in replies and payment; Highly recommended!
      Thanks again! :)
    5. 333r - Commissioned me for a face-up on his Sabik elf. She was very patient and understanding with excellent communication. Also paid promptly. Highly recommended!
      Thank you!^_^- <3
    6. I bought an Iplehouse Akando from 333r and it was a perfect transaction. Her communication was great and she really helped me out with finding the most reasonable shipping option. The doll was shipped out quickly and packaged really well. I'm really happy with everything and would recommend 333r as a seller :)
    7. Bought a DZ Floy, Leo, and Luna from 333r and couldn’t be happier! They came wrapped tight and labeled and arrived very fast! Thanks so much! I’d definitely recommend you! ^^
    8. I bought a Dollshe saint from 333r and communication and the whole transaction went really easy, he came wrapped and labelled really well! I would definitely buy from 333r again without hesitation :)