Feedback for 4lanna!

Apr 9, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback for me here.

Thank you so much!

2. 4lanna was in my Crobi GO. She's such a sweet member, kept very updated, and sent quick payments! Super smooth transaction :)

3. 4lanna sold me a pukipuki pipi with two faceplates, an extra set of eyes, wig, and an outfit.... all for a really great price!

Communication was fast and clear, and she was able to give me two different shipping quotes (one with insurance) on request. She shipped soon after I paid the doll off, and though outbound customs in Spain caused a bit of a delay, she was able to direct me to a different tracking website that gave me better information than USPS.com was managing. The doll arrived in marvelous condition with only a small smudge that occurred during transit, and I couldn't be happier!

All in all, 4lanna's a great seller. Her prices are reasonable, she's very calm and willing to handle questions/concerns a buyer might have. Fast and clear communication, and a joy to chat with! I hope to do business with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

4. Bought a doll form 4lanna that went great. She was always quick to reply and my girl arrived with a so much packing she was mummified. The shipping took a while once in the mail but 4lanna was great with helping me find what was going on and even called the post office in Spain to find out what was going on with the mail on her end. A great seller I would buy from again!