1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for -6o3-

Aug 26, 2009

1. -6o3- participated in my Soom Afi split and was an awesome split partner. 8) Communication was always easy and payments prompt. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone. Thanks again for being so patient with me and taking part!

2. -6o3- bought a set of Soom Chrom fire Lord hands from me & was a dream to deal with, sent payment promptly & let me know when they arrived, very much appreciated! I would definitely highly recommend any dealings with her!

Thanks!!!!!!! :) :) :)

3. -6o3- bought a SOOM month doll from me.Everything went perfectly,she paid quickly and kindly informed me when her doll arrived,Would deal with again!!

4. 603 bought a Migidoll Ryu head on a short layaway from me, she was very lovely, polite, and kept great communication.

5. -6o3- bought my Bygg wig. The transaction went very smoothly, and they were very friendly and pleasant to communicate with :)
      A wonderful buyer! I highly recommend :)
      Thank you :bcake

6. Sold a shirt to -603- recently. It was a great transaction. Very friendly and good communication. Thank You!

7. -603- bought a pipos loly from me,she is awesome buyer,paid promptly and let me know when she arrived all the way to her new home,thanks so much!!!!!

8. -603- purchase a SOOM MD Pyrol from me. Very quick payment and communication, also she let me know when he got there. Great buyer :)

9. I had a very pleasant transaction with -6o3-. I bought an MD Glot from Kinas and she was very nice, accommodated all my questions and been honest with the doll's yellowing condition (although I don't mind). She also managed to give me a free wig and a cute note :) Overall experience is superb. I would recommend her to everyone and will not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank a lot :D

10. I bought a Yrie wig from -603- :) lovely transaction with prompt pms and the wig arrived safe and sound! I'd happily buy from again!

Thankyou very much!

11. -6o3- joined my split for a pipos Charlotte and took the dress. She was a dream to work with, very patient with the waiting times/getting shipping quotes/shipping times and she was always easy to talk to and paid quickly :) The experience of ordering my girl was so much better because I had -6o3- there to be excited with me, overall it was just a great experience :D Thanks -6o3-!!

12. Purchased a Soom unicenta from -6o3-. It was a smooth transaction and she kept me informed throughout the whole process. I highly recommend her.

13. I've sold a Pipos Derek body to -6o3-. She paid right as planned and was friendly and easy to communicate with the whole time, even reassuring about something I forgot to mention in my ad. Thanks a lot!

14. I bought Aphan's head from -6o3-. She was extremely nice in communication, answered immediately and sent out a package very fast. The head came safe and sound, very well packed. It was a very pleasant deal for me. Thank you!!

15. I bought -603-s Camellia Dynasty Angel Wings and she send it to another Australien Girl because i already payed the (hight) Airmail Costs to the other Girl for my Taco, so i could save 18$ shipping costs ^-^
      The Wings were very well packaged from her (not only from the Taco-Seller ^-^)
      I love her *_____*

16. Sold a SD wig to -6o3- was paid for quickly great buyer :)

17. -6o3- commissioned a dreadlock wig from me, she was fantastic to work with and incredibly patient, I'd definitely do business with her again.

18. -6o3- bought a pukipuki from me. Excellent buyer, great communication, paid promptly. Thank you!

19. Awesome buyer. She stuck with me through a lot of craziness that was going on in my life and was very patient and kind. She kept in great communication and paid promptly. I would definately do business with her again.

Thanks & Enjoy!

20. -6o3- is an AWESOME seller! I purchased a Fly Mikhaila from her... communication was top notch, she was friendly, and helpful... she was very accomodating and held off shipping (at my request) until I would be in place at our new house, which saved me a LOT of worrying about Mikhaila's trip home to me. Everything was perfect. The packaging was very safe, the doll was padded and protected. I could not be happier with our transaction! :D :aheartbea

Chris