1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 916mvk

Oct 3, 2009

1. Hello, would you post my feedback here? Thanks. :lol:
      Best regards.

2. You may also look for 916MVK. I've double thread.

3. 916mvk bought a Baal head from me, and was great to deal with. Prompt PMs, speedy payment, friendly and let me know when the head arrived. She also requested a faceup on the Baal head and was patient while it was getting done. Overall a pleasure to deal with. I hope you enjoy your new guy!

4. 916mvk was in a Go for Captured in Glass eyes. She was great, she paid quickly, kept good communication and was pleasant to work with! I would deal with her again for sure! :3

5. 916mvk sold me her gorgeous Bleu Citron head. Quickly shipped, well wrapped, and great communication!! Good luck in all your future sales! :)

6. Just completed a delightful transaction with 916mvk, who bought a doll from me. She paid immediately and maintained excellent communication. It was a pleasure to do business! Enjoy much and thanks again! :)

7. 916mvk participated in my dollmore GO. They were very quick with communication and payment, lovely to work with! Thank you!

8. 916mvk participated in my dollmore GO. They were very responsive and paid/responded quickly, and were a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much!

9. 916mvk commissioned me to face up her Kasis and it was a great transaction!! Great communication and payment sent on time. Wonderful person :) Thank you so much!

10. I sold some clothes to 916mvk and was very pleased with transaction. She was friendly, great with communication, and prompt with her payment. She also let me know when her items arrived. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you! :)

11. 916mvk purchased a pair of 20mm eyes from me,and the transaction was great! She was very prompt to respond to PM's,and also to pay.I would gladly do business with her again!

12. I just completed a commission for 916mvk and the transaction couldn't have gone more beautifully. Payment was super-speedy. Communications were prompt and friendly. 916mvk was a joy to work with throughout!

13. 916mvk bought some dolly clothes from me. Their payment was quick, and they allerted me as soon as the clothes arrived. Excellent buyer!

14. Great purchaser with good communication and swift payment!

15. [SIZE="-10"]916MVK recently participated in my Tata's Paradise group order and everything went well. She kept up a great sense of communication from her end and sent in payments swiftly. A pleasant transaction from beginning to end.

:clover Thank you for your participation in this group order!!
      I hope that your experience was a pleasant one!! :clover
      [/SIZE]

16. Sold Pink SD Fer to 916mvk...transactions was quick and perfect! Would definitely do business with again.
      Thanks so much!

17. 916mvk bought a couple of clothing items from me in a fast and easy transaction. Thanks for letting me know they arrived!

18. Sold Soom eyes to 916mvk. Fast payment and great communication! ^^ Highly recommended.

19. Another perfect transaction with 916mvk! She's just a joy to deal with all around! Thank you!

20. 916mvk bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.