1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for 96neko

Apr 19, 2011

1. Hello, this is my feedback thread. Thanks for your time.
      :) :) :)

2. I bought a Volks Schoolhead C from 96Neko. She was great to dela with. She allowed me along layaway, communicated with me throughout the process and sent the head when she said she would; carefully packed and in immaculate condition. Highly recommended seller!!! Thanks!!!!!!

3. 96neko commissioned my taobao shopping service , she is super nice and patient Recommend

4. I have purchased a Switch Rusi head from 96neko. She was marvelous to conduct business with! She was very flexible on negotiating the prices for the Rusi Head and paid the paypal fee's for me. Also the head came very fast and the packaging was secure, so I couldn't ask more from her. I loved doing business with her and would love to more business in the future! Highly recommended seller! Thank you!

5. I purchased a Dollheart Fer from 96neko. I was disappointed to find that the pictures she provided did not clearly show the fraying on the edges of the dress. The pictures showed no such fraying yet the dress came to me in a surprising condition. She defends the photo's by saying they are light on her laptop but when I brightened the screen there were no changes to the clarity of the pictures. 96neko was gracious enough to postpone leaving feedback because I was in the process of moving. 96neko seems to have had positive feedback from her other transactions and I wouldn't discourage anyone from purchasing from her. Just make sure you ask for clearer pictures if you doubt the photos. :)

6. I purchased a KDF Maska Elf from her, and everything was terrific! She allowed me to py off my layaway early, and shipped him out within a reasonable time frame :) She shipped him unstrung, but was kind enough to wrap the items in a way that made them easier to put together when I went to restring him (since I am a noob with restringing lol). Thanks again for helping me get ahold of one of my grail dollies!!!

7. 96neko ordered four fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

8. I purchase doll shoes and wig from her. Communication is really smooth, she's very friendly and kind of me.
      Quick answer, Quick ship my order and carefully packed!! I am very very satisfied!

Recommend!!!

9. I've bought Soom Alk from 96neko.
      She connected with make-up artist and send me a photos of a new face-up of my little beautiful boy. When al was done 96neko has packaged the doll perfect and shipped parcel very fast. Everything was as described, nothing has been damaged.
      Thank you very much for all! :)

10. 96neko bought a volks ayumu from me on layaway. She paid it off early and was awesome to deal with. She was even nice enough to answer a few questions about Thailand for me!
      Great buyer! :D

11. I got peak's woods lady bee from 96neko on layaway! :)
      She's easy to talk to, and very friendly. I'll love to buy from her again!
      Thanks for the beautiful dolly! <3

12. +++POSITIVE REPUTATION+++

Just bought SWITCH Javi - Forget Me Not & Ho Part (Cat Ears) (NS)
      96neko response quick, patiently, informative, direct, effective, the point is&#8230;.great communication!

RECOMMENDED SELLER

Happy to deal with again later :) Thanks!!

13. 96Neko bought a Soom outfit from me. She was super fast with communication and paid very quickly! I highly recommend her!!! Would love to work with you again! I hope you like the outfit! Hugs :)

14. I bought Lati Yellow Miel from 96Neko, and everything went great! Fast response to any questions you might have~ Thank you for smooth transaction!!

15. Thank you so much for Crobidoll head! Fast shipping, perfect packaging! I'm very happy :)

16. I purchased a Crobidoll outfit via layaway from 96neko. She was wonderful to deal with and I'm very greatful. Thanks!

17. I was bought feny from 96neko.
      She is very friendly!
      Highly recommended seller.
      Thank you very much:)

18. I bought Lillycat Lyse. Everything is OK! Thank you very much!

19. i purchased a narae from 96neko, and she arrived safely and is just lovely!

20. Bought a Volks Christmas Melty outfit from 96neko and everything listed, arrived in perfect unopened condition! Even with the pretty significant time difference, they were quick to respond and breezy to deal with! ;) I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again!