1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for _fx

Sep 22, 2008

1. good transactin, fast transaction ! higlhy recommanded ! thx :)

2. _fx bought an unoa tinybear wig from me. Very good buyer who paid immediately. Very pleasant to talk to! She let me know right away when her wig arrived. :D Overall a very pleasant experience! I would not hesitate dealing with her again.

Thank you so much!! A++

3. _fx commissioned a face-up from me and everything went great!
      Friendly, wonderful communication, and paid quickly. Would love to work with again.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

4. _fx bought a DIM Event CLoud head from me and then transaction was perfect. SUper fast payment and let me know when she got him :)

5. _fx bought a DIM Event CLoud head from me and then transaction was perfect.

6. I ran a group order for a Death (from the Sandman comics) DIM Minimee that _fx was a part of, and it couldn't have gone more smoothly! Communication was great, payments got in on time, etc etc. I'd definitely work with her again.

7. I painted a head for fx and there was good communication and prompt payment. Would definitely work for again. :)

8. ~Positive~
      _fx bought an SD blonde wig from me. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived. A wonderful buyer! ^__^

9. _fx bought a Purple F2Bmade bra & panty set from me. She was super cool, & paid right away! Thanks so much _fx! I reccommend as a buyer!:)