1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for _karasu_

Mar 13, 2012

1. Hello! I'd start my feedback thread. ^_^ Anyone who has had a transaction with me, please leave feedback here! Thank you very much!
    2. _karasu_ commissioned me for faceups for her dolls more than one time, and she's an absolutely great person to deal with.
      Fast and friendly communication with prompt payment.
      Would work with any time again!

Thank you! :) :chocoberry
    3. I bought a doll head from _karasu_ and I am 110% pleased with her.
      Great communication, friendly and nice to deal with. Shipping was beyond fast, item perfectly packed and just as described. Many thanks! ^_^ :goldstar
    4. I bought a Saint head from _karasu_ and I would definitely recommend her! The communication was perfect and very nice, the package was shipped very fast, he was also very well packaged and in perfect condition. Thank you so much for wonderful deal ♥
    5. I bought a pair of Soom Heliot hooves from _karasu_ who communicated well, the hooves were exactly as described, packed carefully as I'd requested and they arrived very quickly :D Thank you!
    6. _karasu_ bought from me Mirodoll New 66cm Boy Body. Payment was very fast. Great and nice communication :) Thank you very much!