1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for _mouse_

May 1, 2007

1. If I've done a transaction with you, please post some feedback for me :)

2. I sold a wig to _mouse_ and she is a very nice person to sell to! She has wonderful communication, and pays promptly. ^__^ I would love to deal with _mouse_ again. ^__^

3. I bought a wig from _mouse_ and I agree, she's very nice. ^^ I got my wig without any trouble and she even included velcro and cute hairclips!
      Pleasure doing business with :aheartbea

4. I bought some clothes from her. So nice transaction and lovely item ^^

thanks!!!

5. I bought a doll from _mouse_ . The doll arrived quickly and was packaged well, and was exactly as described. Great transaction experience - thanks~!

6. I bought TWO of _Mouse_'s TUTUS--one pink and one white--for my CP/Luts girl (sd-sized). They fit very well and looked great--and came very quickly. I'll try and post photos when I can... :)

7. Mouse bought some outfits from me, paid super fast, pmed me when they arrived. Great transaction. thanks
      Andrea

8. Bought a pair of 14mm blue eyes from _mouse_. They're just as advertised! Came packed safely and Shipped fast. Thank you! :aheartbea

9. _mouse_ just purchased a small blouse from me. I recieved payment real fast. The transaction was great. Thanks _mouse_

~Marie

10. I bought a pair of trousers and some boxers for my FDoll Glen from _mouse_ - her communication throughout the whole transaction was excellent and once she messaged me to tell me the items had been dispatched they arrived within a couple of days! They're beautifully made and I'm really pleased with them!

I'll definitely buy more trousers and boxers from _mouse_ and i've got my fingers crossed for expansion into t-shirts!! :D

:aheartbea

11. Once again a 100% fantastic transaction with _mouse_!

I bought a grab bag and some pj's - and they're AMAZING!

The Pj's are just ridiculously cute, stripy vest and trousers! :D BEAUTIFULLY made as always!

There was also a gorgeous fleecy jumper - with the exception of a couple of easily fixed loose threads it's PERFECT!

Plus some more trousers and some shorts for him too! :D He's so spoiled ^_^

Once again, communication was excellent, she kept me updated throughout while they were being made and then let me know once they'd been shipped and they arrived just a couple of days later!!

With very reasonable prices too, what's not to like about buying from _mouse_?! *feels like an advert O_O*

I'll definitely buy from her again ^_^ THANK YOU! :D

12. _mouse_ bought a pair of eyes from me, and is an excellent buyer! Communication was prompt and friendly and payment was super fast. Highly recommended, thanks!

13. I bought a outfit from _mouse_ :) Friendly communication and fast shipping!
      _mouse_ is a great person to deal with
      Thanks a lot ;)

14. Bought doll from me did layaway, paid on time, great comminication great person to deal with :)

15. I bought a doll body from _mouse_ and it was a pleasure to deal with her.
      Fast + friendly communication, speedy shipment and a bulletproof package.

Thank you so much ^_^ :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

16. i bought a doll from _mouse_, she's a wonderful person to deal with, her communication is great, and he was packaged with so much care, it took quite a while to get at him!

17. I bought some clothes from _mouse_. Communication was wonderful and the transaction went nicely. Shipping was fast and the items are lovely. Thanks!

18. Thanks _mouse_ for a wonderful transaction : ) I bought a DH shirt from _mouse_ and all was fast and perfect. A pleasure to deal with : )

19. I participated in a trade with _mouse_. I traded a luts winter head for 5 handmade shirts. The shirts are well made and shipping was quick. She even made my tiny a little dress after seeing my box opening. Pleasure to deal with

20. _mouse_ was one of the most fantastic people I ever knew. I first met her during a group order for her first BJD. She then did some trades with me and also made me a good deal of custom clothing for my tinies. I can't say enough good things about her.

I had the pleasure of getting to know her as a friend, and would say she was the sister/daughter of my heart. Tinypegapup thought alot of her as well.

She will most certainly be missed.