1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for _mouse_

May 1, 2007

1. If I've done a transaction with you, please post some feedback for me :)

2. I sold a wig to _mouse_ and she is a very nice person to sell to! She has wonderful communication, and pays promptly. ^__^ I would love to deal with _mouse_ again. ^__^

3. I bought a wig from _mouse_ and I agree, she's very nice. ^^ I got my wig without any trouble and she even included velcro and cute hairclips!
      Pleasure doing business with :aheartbea

4. I bought some clothes from her. So nice transaction and lovely item ^^

thanks!!!

5. I bought a doll from _mouse_ . The doll arrived quickly and was packaged well, and was exactly as described. Great transaction experience - thanks~!

6. I bought TWO of _Mouse_'s TUTUS--one pink and one white--for my CP/Luts girl (sd-sized). They fit very well and looked great--and came very quickly. I'll try and post photos when I can... :)

7. Mouse bought some outfits from me, paid super fast, pmed me when they arrived. Great transaction. thanks
      Andrea

8. Bought a pair of 14mm blue eyes from _mouse_. They're just as advertised! Came packed safely and Shipped fast. Thank you! :aheartbea

9. _mouse_ just purchased a small blouse from me. I recieved payment real fast. The transaction was great. Thanks _mouse_

~Marie

10. I bought a pair of trousers and some boxers for my FDoll Glen from _mouse_ - her communication throughout the whole transaction was excellent and once she messaged me to tell me the items had been dispatched they arrived within a couple of days! They're beautifully made and I'm really pleased with them!

I'll definitely buy more trousers and boxers from _mouse_ and i've got my fingers crossed for expansion into t-shirts!! :D

:aheartbea

11. Once again a 100% fantastic transaction with _mouse_!

I bought a grab bag and some pj's - and they're AMAZING!

The Pj's are just ridiculously cute, stripy vest and trousers! :D BEAUTIFULLY made as always!

There was also a gorgeous fleecy jumper - with the exception of a couple of easily fixed loose threads it's PERFECT!

Plus some more trousers and some shorts for him too! :D He's so spoiled ^_^

Once again, communication was excellent, she kept me updated throughout while they were being made and then let me know once they'd been shipped and they arrived just a couple of days later!!

With very reasonable prices too, what's not to like about buying from _mouse_?! *feels like an advert O_O*

I'll definitely buy from her again ^_^ THANK YOU! :D

12. _mouse_ bought a pair of eyes from me, and is an excellent buyer! Communication was prompt and friendly and payment was super fast. Highly recommended, thanks!

13. I bought a outfit from _mouse_ :) Friendly communication and fast shipping!
      _mouse_ is a great person to deal with
      Thanks a lot ;)

14. Bought doll from me did layaway, paid on time, great comminication great person to deal with :)

15. I bought a doll body from _mouse_ and it was a pleasure to deal with her.
      Fast + friendly communication, speedy shipment and a bulletproof package.

Thank you so much ^_^ :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

16. i bought a doll from _mouse_, she's a wonderful person to deal with, her communication is great, and he was packaged with so much care, it took quite a while to get at him!

17. I bought some clothes from _mouse_. Communication was wonderful and the transaction went nicely. Shipping was fast and the items are lovely. Thanks!

18. Thanks _mouse_ for a wonderful transaction : ) I bought a DH shirt from _mouse_ and all was fast and perfect. A pleasure to deal with : )

19. I participated in a trade with _mouse_. I traded a luts winter head for 5 handmade shirts. The shirts are well made and shipping was quick. She even made my tiny a little dress after seeing my box opening. Pleasure to deal with

20. _mouse_ was one of the most fantastic people I ever knew. I first met her during a group order for her first BJD. She then did some trades with me and also made me a good deal of custom clothing for my tinies. I can't say enough good things about her.

I had the pleasure of getting to know her as a friend, and would say she was the sister/daughter of my heart. Tinypegapup thought alot of her as well.

She will most certainly be missed.