1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for a.i.rotten

Jan 24, 2009

1. I looked and looked and could not find an existing feedback thread for a.i.rotten So I decided to start one :)

I sold a Domuya Fin head to a.i.rotten and she was wonderful to work with. She payed promptly and kept in communication with me. I would absolutely 100% recommend her as a buyer to anyone!

~Giovanna

2. Thank you, Giovanna!)

3. Purchased a pair of tights and a fishnet shirt.
      Items were sent promptly and all PM correspondence was very pleasant!
      Aside from a hiccup at the post office that was not a.i's fault the items got here in a timely manner and are in great condition, which matches the sales page images.

4. I bought SD boy clothes right before the forum shut down and everything was great! Fast communication, thorough explanations, and a.i. made sure to give me an email in case I had any issues while DOA was down. Super seller, thanks again!

5. I bought an SD shirt from a.i.rotten, they were great with communication. The shirt arrived fast and in perfect condition, I recommend them as a seller. Would definitely buy from them again. Thank you!

6. Thank you for letting me know you got it! And thanks for the feedback, I also left mine

7. I bought a beautiful stiped sd17 shirt from a.i.rotten.
      the transaction was perfect and shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with a.i.rotten again

8. I bought 2 items of clothes from a.i.rotten. She shipped out fast and was very forthcoming in the transaction, even when I was unable to answer as fast I wanted, she did a great deal of making my purchase happen :)
      I would definitely recommend her, and buy from her again.

9. I bought an Akagi Doll body. Thansaction was smooth, I am satisfied with the deal.
      Thank you!

10. I bought a DollClans Vezeto head from i.a.rotten, and I thank her for packaging the head so well, as the box arrived slightly accordian shaped. Vezeto is perfectly fine though, and I am thrilled to have him! Thank you!

11. Purchased a pair of shoes from i.a.rotten . She was great to deal with. Clear communication and fast shipping. Would not hesitate to do any transaction with her. Thank you!

12. I bought a pair of rRabit boots from a.i.rotten. Communication was perfect, and shipping was really quick. It was overall a very pleasant transaction, and I highly recommend a.i.rotten. Thanks so much. : )

13. I purchased an SD coat from a.i.rotten.
      The communication was awesome; friendly, helpful and prompt. Shipped quickly and item arrived in excellent condition.
      Overall great transaction. Thanks!

14. I purchased a pair of Rrabit SD boots from @a.i.rotten they were in perfect condition and shipped promptly. Great transaction!

15. I bought a pair of SD17 trousers from a.i.rotten. She was courteous, quick to answer, and even quicker to ship. Everything arrived in perfect order. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :D

16. I bought a glittery black sadol sweater from a.i.rotten, they were great with communication and the overall transaction. The sweater arrived fast and in perfect condition, I recommend them as a seller. Would definitely buy from them again!

17. I purchased a few clothing items from a.i.rotten and it was a wonderful transaction. Each item arrived in perfect condition an exactly as described. Very quick to ship and great communication! Thank you so much for a great transaction!

18. I bought a pair of dollzone jointed hands from a.i.rotten. the communication was smooth and the hands were shipped quickly. Overall great transaction, thank you :)

19. I bought a couple tops from a.i.rotten, they were great with communication and the overall transaction. The items arrived perfect condition, I recommend them as a seller. Would definitely buy from them again!

20. I purchased a Crobidoll wig from a.i.rotten, and their communication AND delivery speed was excellent! The wig was in great condition, and I'm so happy to finally have it.

5/5, I would purchase from them again.