1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for A S H E R

Aug 24, 2017

1. Please leave your feedback for me in this thread. Thank you.

2. :goldstarPositive feedback:goldstar
      I sold several items to ASHER and the transactions were always wonderful and smooth .
      ASHER always had prompt communication and paid very quickly:thumbup and I would happily sell to them again :) .
      Thank you so much ASHER .

3. Purchased a leekeworld wig from me. Payment is fast and everything was smooth!! Great buyer :)

4. I bought a Vanidoll head from her and she was very polite and sent it immediately! A great seller! :3nodding:

5. Sold a Napidoll Rogebell and a SWITCH doll to Asher. Paid immediately and is pleasant to work with! Also bought a couple of items from her. Transaction went smoothly. Positive feedback! :):kitty2

6. Sold a dollshe head to Asher and she was wonderful to work with paid quickly responded to messages promptly and was just over all wonderful to work with

7. Positive
      A S H E R was a delight to sell to. She purchased a Dollshe Hound SA head from me and paid promptly. Communication was fast and friendly. I would recommend her 100%
      Thanks!

8. I purchased a Nabarro Sumner head in normal skin from @A S H E R. He arrived incredibly fast (despite the Veteran's Day Holiday), wrapped safely in bubble wrap in his original container--even the envelope with a wax seal for the CoA!

She is a fantastic seller to deal with and responded very quickly to my inquiry and provided me the extra information I asked for--same day!

I would definitely buy from her again and 100% recommend her to anyone interested in buying her dolls!

Fantastic transaction and terrific seller!

9. i sold distant memory hwayoung head to Asher, she paid quickly,send payment always on time
      the transaction went smoothly ,she's friendly
      She let me know as soon as the doll arrived
      I would do business with her again! Thank you!

10. Positive Feedback!
      I purchased a DM head from A S H E R. I could not be happier with the smooth transaction and the seller's attentiveness. The head was shipped on the same day the payment was made. They let me know when they ship and even provided a photo of the package. Overall a very happy buyer! Thank you very much!

11. I purchased a PashaPasha Breath doll from Asher after she very kindy responded to my WTB post.
      Communication was prompt and friendly and the doll is fabulous!
      Thanks for beng such a pleasure to deal with Asher and I hope we do business again sometime!

12. I would 100% recommend Asher to deal with. Sold an old Dollshe Saint to her. She's friendly and communication was fast and clear. All payments were accurate and on time. She's very attentive and always let me know when the payment is done and also after the doll arrived.

Big thank you for the deal!

13. -Positive-!!! A s h e r bought a Dollzone Cosmo from me and paid very promptly, was very polite and we kept communication throughout the transaction. Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy him.

14. I responded to Asher's WTB for a Lunnula fullset doll. I only had the nearly complete, fullset outfit and we agreed to a short layaway. She paid it off even faster than she thought and was amazing to talk to during the entire transaction. I would gladly work with her again!

15. I bought a couple of doll clothing items from A S H E R. They were a very accommodating seller! Worked with me on shipping, dressed a doll in an item, had great communication, and was pleasant throughout. Clothing items were packed well and looked and smelled good as new. I’d gladly do business with again.

16. Positive Transaction

I sold my Soom Super Gem body to A S H E R on a short layaway. Communication was friendly and clear, payments were all on time (most were early), and I was updated when the body arrived. All around excellent transaction and I would highly recommend this buyer to anyone. Thanks!

17. Asher purchased a Luts CP Elf Chiwoo from me on a layaway and was a pleasure to deal with. She paid every payment promptly and communicated well which I greatly appreciated. I would sell to her again any time.

18. Asher purchased a tan MNF Chloe from me on layaway and was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Payments were prompt, communication was excellent, and they let me know as soon as Chloe arrived safely. I would highly recommend Asher as a buyer - very lovely to deal with!

19. The smoothest transaction I have ever experienced. :) I sold a head to Asher and it was perfect from start to finish. Super efficient and Asher was lovely to interact with.
      Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy him!

20. Positive feedback!
      I purchased a Supia 65 body from ASHER. Communication was very fast and pleasant, and shipping was prompt! Thank you for a great buying experience. <3