Feedback for A Wee Tiefling

Aug 14, 2017

1. For all my MP transactions

2. A Wee Tiefling bought a Megi-2 full set from me on layaway. Communication was brilliant and payment was made in a timely manner. I highly recommend her~

3. I sold A Wee Tiefling some 70cm clothing. Overall, it was a very smooth transaction. Communication was fast and friendly. Payment was received on time. I would be happy to sell to again and would recommend as a buyer. Thank you very much for an overall excellent transaction. :thumbup

4. I sold A Wee Tiefling a tan special edition Spirit Doll Echium. The transaction was pleasant and I really enjoyed talking to A Wee Tiefling. I would happily do business with her again!

5. I sold a doll to A Wee Tiefling. Very polite, prompt payment, let me know when the doll arrived. I really enjoyed talking to her and would love to do business with her again!

6. A Wee Tiefling bought some eyes from me :) She paid promptly and let me know when the eyes arrived. Thank you!

7. A wee tiefling bought a pair of sprouty eyes from me, and everything went wonderfully, thank you!

8. A Wee Tiefling bought a wig and a dollmore outfit from me. She paid promptly and communication was great!

9. A+++ GREAT PARTNER!

Very consistent, friendly, polite and considerate buyer. I am very happy to have dealt with Wee. Thank you, ~Gus

10. Another excellent transaction! I sold A Wee Tiefling some 70cm clothing and couldn't have asked for a better buyer. All communication was fast and friendly. Payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as the items arrived. I would love to sell to in the future and would be happy to recommend as a buyer. Thanks very much for a flawless transaction! Enjoy the clothing! :thumbup

11. A 3rd excellent sale to A Wee Tiefling! Fast and friendly with communication. Payment was sent on time and I was notified as soon as the boots arrived. Thanks fo much for another great transaction! :thumbup

12. :chocoheart Positive feedback :cake:

A Wee Tiefling bought a pair of sd jeans from me and the entire transaction was smooth and perfect.
      A Wee Tiefling had excellent communication and paid promptly, I would happily work with them again and recommend them highly as a buyer!
      Thank you so much A Wee Tiefling:hug:.

13. :sumomo:A Wee Teefling bought some MSD clothes from me. The transaction was very smooth, prompt payment and excellent communication on all fronts. Will def. do business again!:pcupcake

14. I sold A Wee Tiefling a Luts Kiddelf Ttori. She was very prompt in her responses, and quite friendly to work with! I highly recommend her as someone to do business with :thumbup

15. Sold Wee Tiefling some Dollheart clothes. Very happy with her excellent communication and fast payment.
      Even told me when it arrived and left feedback without prompting

16. A Wee Tiefling bought a Soulkid Shaun from me. They layaway payments were paid very promptly, her communication was very good and friendly and when there was a slight hiccup with the shipping, she was very understanding. An excellent transaction partner, I would gladly do business with her again.

17. I sold a head to A Wee Tiefling. Everything went well, She contacted and paid as promised, and I instantly got message when the head arrived. Thanks^^

18. I sold A Wee Tiefling, a 1/6 scale doll on layaway! Payments were payed as agreed and communication was excellent, and I'm glad the doll arrived safely!

19. A Wee Tiefling purchased a Dollzone SD MO head from me on a short layaway. communication was great and payments were made promptly. I would most definitely deal with her again. Thanks :)

20. @A Wee Tiefling bought a wig and handmade shoulder holster from me.
      Her communications were prompt and friendly. Super speedy paypal - thanks!
      AND - she let me know the package arrived safely too!
      Thanks so much for a lovely transaction!!! :)