1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AaloriRian

Sep 14, 2011

1. Hello. If we have completed a transaction please leave feedback, thanks! :)

2. I recently sold a PKF wig to AaloriRian. Fantastic transaction! Communication was prompt, as was payment. AaloriRian kept in touch with me, and let me know when the outfit set arrived. Highly recommend, thank you for the quick and easy transaction! :)

3. AaloriRian bought a Puki Multi-Head from me. Her payment was prompt, communications concise, easy to work with. Highly recommended for further transactions!

4. I just bought a pukipuki body from AaloriRian she pakaget it really nice and well before shipping immediately upon receiving payment. I would do business with her at any time again.

5. Brought a pukipuki Pong faceplate from AaloriRian. The package was well padded and the plate made it safe and sound. Thanks so much!

6. I sold AaloriRian a littlefee body she was great to deal with.

7. I sold a MSD wig to AaloriRian. She was friendly, communicative and paid promptly. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

8. I bought two beautiful wigs from AaloriRian. She was very helpful and I'm very pleased with the transaction.

9. I bought a PKF Bonnie FP with its headback from AaloriRian, the communication was very kind and helpful, the item came in great shape and perfectly packed.
      Thank you very much ! :)

10. I sold a sleeping head to AaloriRian recently, from her WTB thread - she was quick to answer and pay, didn't jerk me around about the price after the fact, and let me know immediately when the head arrived! It was awesome, thank you so much!

11. Bought a LTF faceplate from AaloriRian, and the experience was lovely! Highly recommend!

12. I purchased a pair of minifee hands from her, communication was great and she answered my questions nicely, and she shipped quickly. Thank you!!

13. I recently purchased a blank PKF Icis faceplate from AaloriRian and everything went smoothly. Her communication was great and the FP arrived in perfect condition. I definitely recommend her as a seller and would do business with her again.

14. I bought a pair of hands for MiniFee.
      Friendly person, fast answers and received well packaged.
      Highly recommend, thank you very much.

15. AaloriRian was kind enough to sell me her Minifee Nanuri 2014 head after I had posted a WTB thread for it in the MP. It was very securely packaged and arrived in perfect condition. ^v^ She is very easy to communicate with and responded timely to every message. I would definitely highly recommend her as a seller to anyone! Thanks so much again! :whee:

16. Aalori participated in my Mako Eyes group order. She was prompt with payments and communication and was a doll to work with. I highly recommend. :)

17. AaloriRian participated in my Fairyland split. Everything was great, thanks

18. I recently sold MSD leggings to AaloriRian. Payment was prompt and her communication to me was wonderful. AaloriRian was also kind enough to let me know when the leggings arrived to her. We had a great transaction! Thank you so much. :)

19. I bought a Minifee Siean head from AaloriRian. A perfect transaction. I would do business with her again. Thank you so much.

20. AaloriRian bought some jeans from me and it was a great transaction all around - fast payment and great communication!