1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for $abbatha

Aug 17, 2008

1. Another wonderful transaction with $abbatha!! :D

I sold some Soom MD fantasy parts to her with layaway. She always paid on time and kept nice and wonderful communication. The transaction went great from the begining to the end and I highly recommend her to everyone on DoA!!

Thanks, dear!!

2. I bought some Soom fantasy parts from $abbatha: perfect and very friendly communication, items are like new and she shipped them really fast with the service I requested. A perfect transaction!

Thank you so much!:aheartbea

3. @$abbatha sold me Iplehous Asa head. Everything went quickly. Parcel was sent the day after payment is received. Reached quickly without damage. I am very happy. Thank you!

4. I took part in a custom head group order ran by $abbatha
      She was a pleasure to deal with and kept me updated with all developments
      would happily deal with again ^_^

5. $abbatha was in charge of the "BRANDON LEE" group order through Angelsdoll and she was "EXCEPTIONAL". She kept us well informed through every phase of the transaction. Even though there were tons of set-backs and delays and miscommunication, $abbatha was very patient through the entire process. I give her lots of credit for keeping it together when the company would break promise and completion times.
      I would "HIGHLY" recommend $abbatha for any and all transactions here on the "DEN". She is trustworthy and dependable...and for that I give her 5 :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar !

6. $abbatha commisioned from me dress for her doll. Communication was great, she paid very fastly. I recommend her! business with her is a pleasure. Thank You and Welcome again! :)

7. $abbatha bought a pair of Super Gem heel feet from me.
      She was a great person to deal with, paid promptly and let me know once the feet had arrived.

Thank you very much <3

8. Positive feedback! Lovely $abbatha commissioned me a corset+bloomers set. She was very polite and kind, and she was willing to answer each and every question I had about the design. She payed really fast, and let me know when the package arrived. I also had an accident and had to stop working on the commission for some days, and she was really understanding and supportive about the situation. It was a pleasure to work with her :3 I would totally recommend her!

9. $abatha just bought my Twiglings Ingenue head and was a real pleasure to deal with. She approached me about the head to put it on hold and was back with the full payment exactly when she said she would be. Very friendly and fun person to deal with, a credit to DOA :)

10. Ooops, I meant $abbatha of course ;)

11. I bought a guitar from $abbatha and it was a great transaction! Not only did she ship the guitar right away and immediately provide me with the tracking info, she was just so sweet and a joy to chat with! I would not hesitate to do any kind of business with her again, she's just fabulous :D
      A+++

Thank you! <3

12. I sold two chest parts to $abbatha and it was the perfect deal!! She paid promptly, and she is a very kind person. Perfect buyer ^__^

13. I had a wonderful transaction with @$abbatha when I chose to purchase a Fifth Motif Goohwa head from her.
      Her communication was excellent with updates and help in respect of measurements and hybrid options. She packed the head extremely well and included some lovely sweets too!
      From end to finish she was polite, helpful and very friendly. I would definitely deal with her again in the future and can highly recommend her as a reliable and responsible seller.

14. I bought a Popovy doll from her and she was wonderful to deal with. Communication was excellent, the doll is gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone, a great seller.

15. I bought an Impldoll Kevim head from $abbatha and it was a wonderful transaction. She shipped very promptly, set up email alerts at UPS with my email so I always gpt updated with the parcel progress and included some candy with the head! She was very friendly, polite and genuinely seemed to care about the well being of the head and my happiness in the transaction. I truly hope for the opportunity to do business with her again!

16. She ansered on my wtb threat.
      fast communication.
      verry sweet person. And the chrom parts are even better in real life.

Verry happy with it. Thank you

17. $abbatha responded to my wtb thread and she's amazing! She kept in contact the whole time, including sending me tracking updates!
      And... she included Italian candy which was so awesome lol!!!

18. :D Very Happy with my transaction with $abbatha! I purchased a Mirodoll Body from her and she packed and labeled it exceptionally well for shipping. I was very happy. She responded very quickly to all messages and shipping was Lightning Quick!! She followed the tracking process and contacted me same day to make sure I had received it. I would definitely do business with her again!

19. I bought a set of SOOM Nephelin legs and claws from Sabbatha and she was wonderful to deal with. Everything was well packaged, communication was great and full pictures of items and packaging were sent prior to postage. DHL, on the contrary, were awful and we had a bit of a delivery saga (absolutely no fault of Sabbatha’s!), but she was very proactive in helping me resolve the issue. Very happy and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Sabbatha as a seller :).

20. I bought some Soom Phonolus parts from $abbatha and couldn't be happier! She was very helpful, kind, and friendly. Communication was top-notch and she was there with me every step of the way. The item came quickly and safely, and just as described. I'd totally recommend $abbatha to anyone looking to purchase doll parts.
      Thank you!