1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Abbeymore

May 21, 2007

1. If I have had a transaction with you and you are happy with it then please leave me some feedback - Thankies!!! :)

2. Abbeymore bought from me El, fast payment, very very nice person, wonderful correspondence, the pretended transaction:) thanks again:)

3. Abbeymore has bought a pair of sneakers from me, she was a pleasure to deal with, superfast to pay and friendly Pm's. I highly recommend her to anyone! :daisy

4. Abbeymore bought gloves from me, and was an incredibly good buyer. She kept in contact, was courteous and gave fast payment. An ideal seller!

5. I sold a pair of Chiwoo Elf hands to Abbeymore and she she paid with supersonic speed is a sweetie pie to deal with and correspond with, and was very kind to let me know her hands arrived safely and she is happy with her purchase, it was a total pleasure to sell to her and i recommend her 110% to everyone, and would glady deal with her again!!!!
      Huge thankies (>_<)

6. Abbeymore bought a yo-sd outfit from me and was very prompt with payment and was sweet to deal with. I highly recommend Abbeymore :)

7. Abbeymore bought a sweater from me. She send me money very wquickly and send me pm when it arrived.

8. Abbeymore bought some fluffbeasts from me. :) Payment was quick and it was an overall pleasant transaction. Thanks Abbey~

9. Abbeymore purchased a Kid Delf Ani from me. She was an absolute Doll to deal with. She paid immediately, kept in contact and confirmed Ani's arrival. I'm very please to have met her on this board and would not hesitate to work with her in the future.

Thanks again Abbeymore. :)

~Meee

10. Abbeymore participated in my group order and everything went smoothly. Payments were made promptly and kept great communication.

11. Abbeymore bought a pair of boots from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

12. Abbeymore bought a MNF Shushu head from me! She was fast with payment and had awesome communication! ^_^ It was a great transaction! Thank you so much~ :)

13. Abbeymore bought an outfit from me. Fast with payment and kept great communication. would recommend anytime. Thank you so much agian.x.

14. Abbymore is lovely buyer ^^

Very reliable and friendly to deal with. All her PMs to me were prompt, friendly and detailed. I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. I'm happy to know the doll went to someone nice!

Highly recommended!

15. Got a gorgeous SD shirt from Abbymore, great seller with no problems, hope we can trade again one day! :)

16. I received the skirt I order from Abbeymore today. It surprise me as I taught the package would reach here around end of this week or the next week. She ship fast and I really had a great deal with her. A great seller I can say... *love*

17. I bought a pair of eyes from Abbeymore.
      Great communication and extremely fast shipment. A great seller!

Thank you!

18. Abbeymore bought a mini Wii from me.
      Fast payment, good communication. All in all great transaction.
      Thanks! =^_^=

19. I just received the cutest little MSD country style dress today from Abbeymore Excellent transaction

I highly recommend this lovely seller

20. Abbeymore bought a Domuya body from me using a layaway. Her payments were made on time and she was always very friendly. :)