Feedback for Abbinormal

Apr 13, 2017

1. Please post feedback for me here.

Thank you!!! :blush

2. Abbinormal purchased a fullset Fairyland Sia from me on layaway. She made her payments early, stayed in contact throughout, and our transaction was picture perfect. I would not hesitate to work with her again! Thank you! :)

3. Abbinormal purchased a Frappzilla wig from me!

She was so kind & sweet-- she paid promptly & was very communicative! I hope to do business with her again in the future.

4. Abbinormal bought Dollshe classic Amanda from me. Her layaway payments were prompt. She was very nice to deal with. Absolutely love this transaction with her. ^_^

5. I purchased a Fairyland Alicia Seahorse tail in mint from her and it was a great transaction! She kept in contact with me the whole time and even sent me picture of it packaged up for me. She also sent it out on the day she said she would. She was just the best to deal with! Don’t hesitate to do business with her because she is trustworthy! Positive feedback all the way! Thank you so very much!

6. Abbinormal bought a pair of Iplehouse SID boots from me, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish with quick and polite communication! Would gladly do business with again!

7. I bought a Twigling Oryx from Abbinormal through DoA. This was a super smooth transaction from start to finish. She was quick with communicating and easy to buy from.

Oryx arrived wonderfully packaged, she was very careful with her. Thank you so much!

8. I brought a v2 Twigling Pieta head from Abbinormal and everything went really well. They are very kind and I highly recommend!

Thank you! :)