Feedback for Abell

Feb 3, 2018

1. Welcome to Abell's world !
      Hope to make every one here happy :)

#1 Abell, Feb 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    2. I bought an Or-Doll head from Abell and had to shipped to the US. They shipped quickly and everything was nicely packed. There was also extra goodies from them. Excellent transaction.
      I would purchase from them again!

3. I bought an or-doll head and @Abell was very quick to respond to messages and shipped out very fast. Everything was packaged up well, I'd definitely buy from them again!

4. I bought a lambskin wig from @Abell last week. It arrived very fast and is as beautiful as the photo. Would definitely do business with her again!

5. I have bought an Or doll head from @Abell and it was a great experience! Abell shipped it very neatly and package arrived quickly and safe. Great communication and will respond fast. I would buy or sell from Abell again. Positive experience! :3nodding: Thank You! A+

#5 Skyland, Nov 13, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    6. Abell bought shoes for Popovy dolls from me and it was a pleasant transaction. Communication was friendly and she sent the payment promptly. She also let me know when the shoes arrived, I would gladly do business with her again :)