1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Abell

Feb 3, 2018

1. Welcome to Abell's world !
      Hope to make every one here happy :)

#1 Abell, Feb 3, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    2. I bought an Or-Doll head from Abell and had to shipped to the US. They shipped quickly and everything was nicely packed. There was also extra goodies from them. Excellent transaction.
      I would purchase from them again!

3. I bought an or-doll head and @Abell was very quick to respond to messages and shipped out very fast. Everything was packaged up well, I'd definitely buy from them again!

4. I bought a lambskin wig from @Abell last week. It arrived very fast and is as beautiful as the photo. Would definitely do business with her again!

5. I have bought an Or doll head from @Abell and it was a great experience! Abell shipped it very neatly and package arrived quickly and safe. Great communication and will respond fast. I would buy or sell from Abell again. Positive experience! :3nodding: Thank You! A+

#5 Skyland, Nov 13, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    6. Abell bought shoes for Popovy dolls from me and it was a pleasant transaction. Communication was friendly and she sent the payment promptly. She also let me know when the shoes arrived, I would gladly do business with her again :)

7. I saw Abell's wtb for a custom house DOLLMASTER st.Demian and we agreed on a layaway plan. She made a $100 deposit then yesterday morning backed out because she her friend said she shouldn't have bought him then messaged back again asking for her $100 back so she can pay another bill for a different layaway.
      I unfortunately would not do any dealings with them again due to this flake behavior.

8. Oh what a bad surprise to read that member comment!
      First of al, the transaction was on IG not on DOA, so this feedback should not be here.
      Now, after lots of postes between us two, always nice and friendly, i told him I will buy the doll by layaway, even though it was way over price. He did not ask me any money to start with, however i thought more secure to send him 100$,
      I told the DOA friend and IG friend about this transaction and she felt it was way too expensive.
      ONLY 12 hours after the deal, I wrote to him telling him i was sorry but will not be able to get his doll,
      He said ok, there was no negative or agressive comment from none of us,
      Then, as it was only a 12h deal, I asked him if i could have the 100$ back for me to pay an item i had bought, he refused giving lots of arguments, i did not comment, just said, ok, thanks.
      I am not sure it would be legal to show here shoot scream of the IG conversation, just to show there have been nothing wrong from my part. This man had nobody to buy his over price doll, so he did not miss any other clients, also i retracted my agreement only half a day later.
      By the end, he has 100$ more in his pocket for nothing at all and he comes here to give me a negative feedback while the transaction has been done on IG ?!!!
      Sad, really sad,

#8 Abell, Jan 24, 2022
      Last edited: Jan 28, 2022