Feedback for AbiBot

Nov 17, 2018

1. Please list your feedback for any transactions you have had with me here :)

2. I answered Abibot's WTB for a PaviLion.P head, and everything went well! Communication was quick and good all the way through, and the sale went through without a hitch. A perfect transaction!

3. Abibot bought some Soom parts from me, payment was fast, communication was great and friendly, and everything went really smooth! A great transaction. Thank you!

4. Abibit bought a souldoll kids wig from me. She had great communication and was very quick on payment! A great buyer! Thank you <3

5. AbiBot purchased the FairyLand Minifee Sirrca Fullset. She paid immediately and kept in great communication.
      I would definitely do business with AbiBot again, and highly recommend her to anyone who wants an easy transaction with quick payment!
      Thank you very much! :D

6. Abibot purchased a Fairyland Realfee Centaur body from me on layaway and it went smoothly. Great buyer, highly recommend!

7. @Abibot inquired about wanting to do a trade with me! My Fairyland Klaus horse body for her Luts pegasus. She replied super fast and we traded on the same day of original inquiry. She packed everything SUPER well and shipped with good methods. She let me know when my half of the trade got to her and kept in touch the whole time. I would highly recommend them for trading and transactions! Thank you for making a dream come true for me!