1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Absynthe

Apr 23, 2008

1. Hi, I've made a couple of purchases and also started to do commissions so if you could leave me feedback here I'd really appreciate it :fangirl:

Absynthe x x x

2. Absynthe made a beautiful corset for my CP Lishe
      Lovely friendly comunication and kept me updated
      Highly recommended ^_^

3. I have sold a SOOM Nevermind Kyrie to Absynthe and she paid promptly, with great friendly communication, and is an all around sweet buyer that I would love to do business with again :aheartbea

Thank you Absynthe!

4. Absynthe made an awesome corset for my boy Gabriel! It`s stunning and very professionally made!
      She`s very friendly and it was a pleasure dealing with her! The communication was great!
      Highly recommended!

Thank you so much, Absynthe!!! :aheartbea

5. Absynthe made a corset for me. She took great care in to making it and it turned out well! She kept me updated on her progress and had great communication overall! I loved working with her! Thank you!!

6. Absynthe purchased a Elfdoll Sooah from me,the transaction went smoothly with great communication and payment was paid fast!
      it was a pleasure to do business with such a lovely person!!!!!

thank you Ashley!
      a very wonderfull buyer~

7. Absynthe made corsets for both of my boys. They look wonderful and fit the boys perfectly.

8. Absynthe purchased some Doll clothes from me, communication was great and she is very friendly. Would highly recommend doing business with her! Thank you again :)

9. I sold a DoD outfit to Absynthe. Fast payment and friendly pms, a pelasure to business with! ^^

10. I bought two beautiful victorian dresses from Absynthe on the AU forum, and I must say, she was beyond awesome!! Communication, delivery, everything was superb! A most gracious lady methinks. I thank you :D xx

11. Was in a group order run by Absynthe very well run, friendly and super communication.Highly recommend :)

12. I was in a group order run by Absynthe and everything was perfect. She kept us informed throughout with friendly updates and the goods were shipped promptly and well packaged. Thanks a million

13. I purchased a can of MSC uv from Absynthe. Lovely to deal with, would more than happy to buy from again or any other bussiness. Thank you Absythe.

14. I participated in Absynthe first group order and she was fantastic! Kept us updated the whole time and shipped everything out super fast. I will definitely participate in any group order she runs again.

Thank you again! :D

15. I was in a Soom group order run by Absynthe. Communication was great, the stuff was sent out quickly, really, everything went flawlessly. What more could you want from a host? :D Highly recommended! I'll be back I'm sure!

Thank you so much! :)

16. I bought a wig from Absynthe and the shipping was really fast!
      The items was as described!
      Good transaction!Thank you!

17. Absynthe participated in my dollmore group order. ^^ Payments and communication were fast- As the host for the group order I couldn't ask for more! ^^ A pleasure to deal with~ Thank you!

18. Absynthe bought a Leeke D body from me - communication was excellent,payment was very fast and she was patient as well!A very smooth transaction. :)

19. Absynthe bought a wig from me. Paid promptly and was pleasant to deal with. Will buy/sell to again! Thanks xx

20. I just finished an amazing transaction with Absynthe. She's an enthusiast and thus I have no doubts my doll will have a good home at her place. The deal itself went very smooth, and the communication was perfect.