1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for accidental_subjects

Aug 19, 2006

1. Hi,

I've sold a few dolls through Ebay and here, and have done some shopping at Volks for some folks. So if you had a good experience working with me, I sure would hope you could let a note about it here?

2. I sold a Volks SD13 to HouseOfIsis. It was a great experience! We actually met up for the exchange. I often run into her at the Volks store and always say hi!! She's a wonderful person to deal with. Highly recommended. :D

Beckers

3. Just sold an oufit to HouseofIsis - prompt payment and good communication. Thank you!

4. HouseOfIsis is an buyer and pays very quickly! She is very pleasant to work with :)

5. I've sold a few things to HouseOfIsis and every transaction was easy and pleasant. Very nice buyer to work with!

6. I sold a body to accidental_subjects and the transaction went smoothly. Very pleasant to deal with! Thanks! :daisy

7. great transaction, nice person, great buyer ! it is a real pleasure !
      thank you very much :) !!!!!!!!!!

8. I bought a Mau head from accidental_subjects. Great transaction. Quick delivery, good packing, arrived in wonderful condition. Thanks so much!

9. I purchased a SOOM Gem Smokey Day Gena from accidental_subjects, and she arrived the quickest I've ever seen (2 days). Good communication, well packaged doll, a successful transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from accidental_subjects again. Thank you!

10. I purchase on lay away Volks Heath from Accidental_subjects ~ she was very kind and very nice deal with ...and was very well package. Thank you very much.

11. I got my Unoa Lusis 1.5 by layaway from Accidental_subjects. Very pleasant and updates me on anything.
      thank you very much for making it possible for me to own a Unoa Lusis!
      [​IMG]

12. Accidental_subjects purchased a doll from me and was very pleasant to deal with. She paid promptly and kept in contact throughout the sale. Definitely recommended!

13. Accidental_subjects bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

14. accidental_subjectsused bought a dress from me.

Accidental_subjects really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction. :D

I highly recommend Accidental_subjects!!

15. Sold an outfit set to accidental_subjects, and all went smoothly. Thank you!

16. I sold a Komame to accidental_subjects and everything went smoothly. Great communication, let me know when the item arrived, and an all-around pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend/do business with again!

17. I bought a you'd set accidental_subjects and I got it right away!!!
      Clothes are in great condition and I got a free gift!! Thank you so much... hoping to have another great transaction with you ^.^

18. I bought an outfit from Angell Studio and it was just as listed. The seller was friendly and quick to respond. Would certainly do business with again! :)