1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Achsfan and The Elven Grove

Aug 8, 2006

1. Hello!
      This is a feedback thread about me.
      Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me.

Thank you for your time!

~Achsfan
      The Elven Grove

2. I bought the lovely Nara Elf boy from this lovely person. And it got from Alaska to Ohio in 3 days, blindingly fast. She was wonderful to work with and I would love to buy from her again, if I had money to buy another doll that is.

3. Bought an MSD-sized body, was in good condition and very well packaged. Good transaction all around. Thanks!

4. I bought a wonderful msd body from him! The shipping was suprisingly very fast! Well packaged, good communication. All perfect! I will absolutly buy from him again if I have the occasion.. :)

5. Achsfan bought my Redemption the Moon head. Payment was made immediately and the communication was outstanding and very friendly! This member is a star to work with and I would recommend to anyone! Thanks so much for a terrific sale!

-Staci :)

6. An incredibly responsible and friendly buyer! Prompt payment, timely pms - an upbeat and positive transaction!!!!

XO

7. I purchased a Leaf head from Achsfan. The transaction went very smoothly, excellent communication, she was shipped when promised, and the head was exactly as described. Overall smooth transaction.

8. Achs bought a head from me, paid very quickly, and had great communication.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

9. I have bought three heads from Bard, all with wonderful elfin faceups by him. He is absolutely the best to work with...kind, creative, talented, and responsible. He gets my very highest recommendation!!!

10. Thank you guys for taking the time! :)

11. I bought some beautiful jewelry pieces from Achsfan a while back.
      They were amazing in quality, packaged very professionally and are holding up very well. My kids love them!

As well, Achsfan purchased several Hogwarts uniform sets from me and he was both fast with payments and very pleasent to do business with.
      I highly recommend working with him.

12. Achsfan just purchased a DD2 body from me, great communication and fast payment..thanks again I want to see pictures...:)

Thanks again
      Valerie

13. I had a great transaction with Aschfan! The item was shipped super fast and was in great condition!

14. Bought a wonderful elf-modified MSD from this seller. It was love at first sight. Achsfan put a lot of quirky personality in the faceup, mod, and costume. It makes me smile whenever I look at this elf. Thanks, Achsfan!

Communication got quick response. Dollfie was packaged extra securely and shipped very quickly.

15. Achsfan purchased my Lishe & El elf heads awhile back & was super to deal with! Very fast payment & great emails. Plus I LOVE what Achsfan has done to the El elf head. So gorgeous! :)~

16. Thank you for taking the time, guys. :)

17. I just received the Safi head I bought from Achsfan, and I have to echo what everyone else has said. Plus a very pleasant and friendly person to talk to just in general! :D

18. I bought a modified Asha from Achsfan. The work he did on her is breathtaking. He is a wonderful, responsive seller and I was lucky to have found him. Very trustworthy and talented artist...what a combination! Every question answered in detail...every point covered with care. I could not be happier and am in the process of buying another doll from him.

19. I bought an amazing modified WS Iplehouse Lion head from Bard, and he was so great to allow me to do layaway. He shipped quickly and the head was packaged safely. Thank you again for allowing me to adopt this amazing boy!

20. I have gotten some necklaces from the elven grove and I love them! They're just beatiful! Elven grove is a big pleasure to work with also. Items arrived super fast too!

Definetly plan to buy from them again! :D