1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Adae

Aug 26, 2007

1. If you've ever bought or sold anything from/to me, please consider leaving feedback =) Thank you!

2. I bought a head from Adae. Wonderful communication! The package arrived safely and in good condition. I'd definately buy from her again! :)

3. I did a Too/Bee-a split with Adae, and the transaction went awesomely :)

I also jumped on a couple of her clothing orders, and her communication was fast, letting me know every detail as soon as possible~ :D

4. Adae commissioned a faceup from me. Great communication! Thank you so much for commissioning me too! :)

5. Adae commissioned a face-up from me. She was lovely to work with, so nice, and I really enjoyed working with her! I can't wait to work with her again! ♥

6. I purchased a body from Adae and everything went very smoothly and she was awesome to work with and was prompt with communication and shipment! Thanks a ton :D

7. adae commissioned a wig from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

8. Adae and I splitted Delphine together. Luckily, she's willing to help me...
      Without her help, I don't think I'd be able to get the lovely outfit!
      She was responsible buyer until at the end of our long transaction!
      Thank you so much for the very smooth transaction, Adae! :aheartbea

9. Traded my puki sugar for her crobidoll lance..
      Absolute dream to deal with, easy to talk too and just simply amazing. Couldnt recommend her more. Shipped next day and love him to bits :)
      Thanks so much for a great and fun trade ^_^
      Recommended for Trades :D

10. I bought a puki faceplate from adae, and it arrived quickly and well wrapped :D A+ for awesomeness!

11. I bought a puki body from Adae. It arrived very fast and packed really good. It was clean and it's probably better at posing then the other 2 I have. Now my 3 pukis finally have a body of their own. :)

Thanks a lot. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from you again. :D

12. Adae participated in a LE Abadon split with me and she was wonderful. She paid exactly on the agreed date, communication was perfect, Adae was friendly and easy to discuss things with and very patient :) And she let me know as soon as the package was there. She is very reliable and easy to deal with, I'm happy with everything! Thank you very much!

13. Adae bought a Migidoll Tan Miho head from me~!
      Payments were very fast and on the right date (even earlier~!), she was very nice and sweet and communication went on perfectly. :D

Thank you so much! :)

14. Adae participated to my Galena Split for the bird parts.
      She paid exactly on the agreed date, communication was perfect!
      Adae was friendly and easy to discuss things with and very patient.
      Thank you so much :)

15. I purchased a pair of Cream White Galena Talons from Adae. She shipped quickly and was good to communicate with, until I notified her that they arrived broken due to her packaging and requested a refund. They were shipped in a box 1/16" thick with only 1/4" bubble wrap between them and the box sides. The only additional padding in the box was between the parts, rather than between the parts and the box.

Full details here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?364763

16. I sold a wig to Adae. She was prompt in payment and polite throughout our PMs back and forth, and let me know when the wig safely reached her! Thank you for the pleasant transaction~

17. I've bought Resinsoul body from Adae, and she was great to deal with! She send body fast, and it was perfect packaged - this was very important because of post problems.
      She also gave me all possible information while I was waiting for a body, communication was perfect, and Adae was very friendly and polite. I will be happy to deal with her again!)))
      Thank you!)))

18. I bought a suntan Miho head from Adae. ^^ the layaway went well and shipped fast!